Who in AFC playoffs do you want to play in SB?

el capitan

Reaction score
Denver. We owe that Horsefaced son of a bitch an ass kicking
besides, wouldn't it be awesome to beat Peyton Manning in a
Superbowl in New Orleans.

Erebus

Reaction score
I'd like to beat Denver for all the reasons stated above, and because we could add Manning to the list of elite QBs we've beaten this year. But on the other hand, I just want to win, so I'll take the Bengals. They are probably the least likely team to benefit from the refs.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ivotuk":ld6ao0wd said:
Broncos, I want to wipe the field with Peyton Manning. His new nickname will be "Peat Moss Manning"

I want Bruce Irvin to make Manning cuss up a storm during that game.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Unrealistic choice is Indy for me. I'd love to see RW3 crush both RGIII and Luck in the playoffs.

Realistic choice is Houston. I think they really are not all that impressive. If we can block Watt, our offense can likely beat them down.

TacomaCoug

Reaction score
The Hawks haven't even won a playoff game under Carroll yet and we're starting the SB talk? Hmmm. Isn't this the kind of thing that makes most of us hate teams like the Niners.

The Hawks are due for a let down and I don't see it happening against the Rams at home. No way we go on the road all the way to the SB. Not happening.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
TacomaCoug":phgi64an said:
The Hawks haven't even won a playoff game under Carroll yet and we're starting the SB talk? Hmmm. Isn't this the kind of thing that makes most of us hate teams like the Niners.

The Hawks are due for a let down and I don't see it happening against the Rams at home. No way we go on the road all the way to the SB. Not happening.
Were you living in a cave during THE RUN?

Plus anything can happen in the playoffs. Our offense has gotten hot at the right time.

Osprey12

Reaction score
TacomaCoug":je7qa7d5 said:

Beastquake?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Fox0r":1g0766e8 said:
Let's beat Peyton Manning in the Super Bowl please.

Peyton passes on the Seahawks in the off-season. Snubs Pete and John at the airport, so what do they do? Anything any sensible GM would do...Go draft a 3rd round, 5'10" QB, break Peyton Manning's rookie TD record, and kick the shit out of him in the Super Bowl with the team he originally turned down. Duh.

After the Jerome Bettis/Detroit thing.. I'd really not want to face Peyton Manning in New Orleans.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I don't want to face any "money" team in the SB. Refs will take it away from us again. I'd rather face the Bengals or the Texans.

Silverhammer

Reaction score
The Giants shouldn't be the only team to have the pleasure of beating the post-2001 Patriots in the Super Bowl. One vote for the Patriots.

drdiags

Reaction score
Broncos.

If not for destiny, those jokers should have met the Seahawks in the '05 Superbowl. Would love to kick their butt for allowing that disaster in Detroit.