Xs and Os Guys: Did we expose the Whiners?

gargantual

Reaction score
OP
OP
gargantual

gargantual

Reaction score
I realize Wilson had a pretty unique skillset, although physically at least, there are a few teams out there with mobile QBs that can run a decent version of the Read Option.

It WOULD be cool if we could contribute to an overall Niners late season meltdown. I think they're too good a team and are too resilient for that to happen, but it would be awful darned nice!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
gargantual":w9q6voft said:
Sports Illustrated's site had a great article ( http://nfl.si.com/2012/12/26/break-...nse-tears-apart-san-francisco/?sct=uk_t11_a10 ) talking about how we went about gouging the 9ers. What do y'all think? Have we provided a blueprint that other teams can use going into the playoffs? Is it even (gasp) possible that it might somehow help the Cards next Sunday (hopehopehopehope)?
Nope no blueprint. Justin Smith was out and the stadium was clearly pumping in noise since the whistles couldn't be heard.

At least that's what a Noners fan told me.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
No. Seattle was well prepared, and dominated key matchups. other teams copying our blueprint would need the same personnel matchups.

kearly

Reaction score
That plus Kaepernick was disabled by our crowd. He was a total non-factor in a game that SF needed him to stand any chance.