Regardless of how this season ends, as of right now.....

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
It has been one of the most entertaining, interesting, aggravating and entertaining seasons that I can recall.

Thank you Pete Carroll, John Schneider, Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor, Bobby Wagner, KJ Wright, Russell Okung, Golden Tate, Sidney Rice, Chris Clemons, and so on. Just a great year to be a Seahawks fan.

zhawk

Reaction score
I agree, but now lets go and win the whole thing! :thirishdrinkers:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Do you suffer from premature anything else?

We're just getting started, man.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2i3ybhmg said:
Do you suffer from premature anything else?

We're just getting started, man.

I admire your optimism! Sky truly is the limit for this squad!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Totally agree. It's been very entertaining.

What excites me most is how young this team is. We're only going to get better, and with the way JS and PC draft, I'm positive we're going to address any holes we have with a vengeance.

I didn't feel this good about our team going into the playoffs in 2005, to be honest.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Nothing premature here...just admiring how fun this season has been so far. And yes, I fully expect to enjoy many more weeks of it.

drdiags

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with reflecting while resting for the long journey ahead. Never know, an arrow could be awaiting you as you turn the bend.

Sorry, just got through watching the 6 seasons of LOST episodes. What a ...

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":1fmm23lv said:
Nothing wrong with reflecting while resting for the long journey ahead. Never know, an arrow could be awaiting you as you turn the bend.

Sorry, just got through watching the 6 seasons of LOST episodes. What a ...
LOLOL...ok Debbie Downer.

Even if we take an arrow, we'll just pull it out, slap some gunpowder on it to cauterize the wound and be as strong as ever. Yep.

drdiags

Reaction score
Back on topic. This has been one of the most enjoyable seasons as a Seahawks fan that I can remember. I remember the angst/joy/heartbreak of the '83 season. The gut-wrenching end to the '05 season. The high/low of the '10 season.

There were other individual games and spans that sparks good memories but this year entertained as well as gives hope for the future. Something I have been hoping for since Pete took over. I feared Wilson not being the answer. I feared Pete failing to make the playoffs, endangering his time here and potentially throwing us into a premature rebuild with a new FO and coaching staff, ending his chance to complete his makeover.

You just don't know how satisfied I am to know there is a chance our fanbase will come together on the major issues that used to divide us. For that, I am eternally grateful to the organization and the players for making this a gateway to great possibilities.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
No doubt! And the props to the team are well deserved.

I haven't been this into a Seahawks team ever, including the Holmgren teams and '05. Not to disrespect our only SB team, I just like what this team is about much more. Becoming so multi-dimensional, dynamic, etc. The scary thing is there is room for improvement. Say what?