Bad injury report today

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Did Not Practice - Rice, McCoy, Giacomini, Lynch, Hill, Thurmond, Bryant.

Full Practice - Thomas

Wednesday reports are rarely damning. I hope this is just Week 17 Syndrome.

Galen96

Reaction score
none are overly surprising... it's time to give these guys some time to get healthy when possible. We're going to need them for another 4 games....

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I said it last week. There are no more padded practices, we used them all up. So coaches will give guys days off for very minor stuff right now.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Rice, Lynch, Hill and Bryant have been listed as "Did Not Practice" on Wednesdays multiple times this year.

Thurmond's Hamstring isn't responding very quickly so that isn't a surprise.

Not sure what's up with Giacomini and McCoy, but if they complained of a hangnail the coaches would probably let them sit a practice at this point.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Wait a second... you're trying to tell me that Thurmond is injured? That's as surprising as me having surgery! ;)

drdiags

Reaction score
If Thurmond doesn't play this week, which sounds like a strong possibility, his season is done. Browner will take his spot with Thurmond going onto the IR. They could gamble and cut Parker but with Sherman most likely to be suspended there is less room to carry a questionable CB into the playoffs.

EDIT: I probably would sit Rice anyway. Yes, it would blow if the Cardinals somehow miraculously beat the 9ers and the team wasn't full strength and lost to the Rams, but a bit of weighing the odds has to go on here. Sit Rice for the Rams game.

DericLee

Reaction score
Talk about a misleading thread title.

I came in expecting someone to be seriously hurt and on IR.

This is not 'bad', it's just a normal report like always.

Damn man.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
they should only list Thurmond when he's on the non injury report to save paper

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
drdiags":35thsyqr said:
If Thurmond doesn't play this week, which sounds like a strong possibility, his season is done. Browner will take his spot with Thurmond going onto the IR. They could gamble and cut Parker but with Sherman most likely to be suspended there is less room to carry a questionable CB into the playoffs.

EDIT: I probably would sit Rice anyway. Yes, it would blow if the Cardinals somehow miraculously beat the 9ers and the team wasn't full strength and lost to the Rams, but a bit of weighing the odds has to go on here. Sit Rice for the Rams game.
If Sherman is suspended, that will be a HUGE blow to the defense. I don't have the confidence of the back ups like many here do. No Sherman in the playoffs, no SB. Sorry everyone, JMO.

Will I

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3mjwnuwr said:
drdiags":3mjwnuwr said:

If Sherman is suspended, that will be a HUGE blow to the defense. I don't have the confidence of the back ups like many here do. No Sherman in the playoffs, no SB. Sorry everyone, JMO.

Yea, it's a good thing Pete hasn't given us any reason to believe in his secondary, Oh wait...

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
All the corners are doing fine.... Sherman will win is thing anyhow....
I hope

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3n7td5fd said:
drdiags":3n7td5fd said:

Wow...some people throw the towel in easy.

Latest posts