Pilgrimage to the Motherland

JonRud

Reaction score
Here is some info for the 'Classic Tanzania Safari' though Good Earth Tours. This is an 8-day excursion and costs around $3K. I have no desire to visit Africa nor do I have the money or time....however......

if the Seahawks win the Super Bowl this year....I swear to whatever God they worship over there that I will go on this Safari, wear Seahawks gear every day...and plant a 12th Man Flag in the Serengeti.

Who else is in????? Come on people - sign up with me!!!!

http://www.goodearthtours.com/Tanzania/ ... zania.html

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
If they win the Superbowl I will mission trip their and worship every person and sq. ft of land in that country.

Seriously though, I will be forever in debt to Tanzania. I would really put that on the top of my vacation spots

madbohem

Reaction score
I bet Tanzania is going to find itself swarming in tourists wearing Seahawk jerseys. As a repercussion to a single ad in a stadium none of them have been too, Seahawk fans looking for their Mecca will result in a boon to their economy. In a a few years, there will be a coffee houses on every corner, and where there are no corners, they will be built. The world at large will become wise to this when a second wave of Grunge music comes out out the heart of Africa. Their enthusiasm will only grow when they discover that one of Africa's biggest heroes, Bill Gates, who has helped bring vaccines to fight deadly disease made his fortune with the Paul Allen, the man who saved the franchise, and who's fans now help invigorate their economy.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
madbohem":2x5odh3k said:
I bet Tanzania is going to find itself swarming in tourists wearing Seahawk jerseys. As a repercussion to a single ad in a stadium none of them have been too, Seahawk fans looking for their Mecca will result in a boon to their economy. In a a few years, there will be a coffee houses on every corner, and where there are no corners, they will be built. The world at large will become wise to this when a second wave of Grunge music comes out out the heart of Africa. Their enthusiasm will only grow when they discover that one of Africa's biggest heroes, Bill Gates, who has helped bring vaccines to fight deadly disease made his fortune with the Paul Allen, the man who saved the franchise, and who's fans now help invigorate their economy.

You win today.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I would definitely consider it. That would be a nice break from winter. But I think I'd be more interested in a trip to New Orleans.

OP
OP
JonRud

JonRud

Reaction score
I know Largent80 is in. How far is it from Tanzania to Thailand?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Largefarva":3h3xcq5a said:
JSeahawks":3h3xcq5a said:
Am I the only one thats sick to death of Tanzania?

Blashpemy!!

Eh, it was cool and fun when a few people were in on it. Now everyone and their mothers are in on it and its getting annoying in my opinion.

Tanzania has officially jumped the shark.

(and for the record i woudl LOVE to go to Tanzania. Going on an African safari is one of the things on my bucketlist. But it has nothing to do with the seahawks)

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I try to avoid tours, but I am already in the planning stages of something same or similar. Maybe by motorcycle? Have a Tanzanian friend here in Minneapolis I am talking to about possibilities. I wouldn't rule this safari out, though, if you and others are in. Just keep me abreast.

grizbob

Reaction score
JonRud":2l3n7wxt said:
Here is some info for the 'Classic Tanzania Safari' though Good Earth Tours. This is an 8-day excursion and costs around $3K. I have no desire to visit Africa nor do I have the money or time....however......

if the Seahawks win the Super Bowl this year....I swear to whatever God they worship over there that I will go on this Safari, wear Seahawks gear every day...and plant a 12th Man Flag in the Serengeti.

Who else is in????? Come on people - sign up with me!!!!

http://www.goodearthtours.com/Tanzania/ ... zania.html

Hang on a sec, gotta go buy a lottery ticket :roll:

rastahawk

Reaction score
I have wanted to go to Africa all my life! This sounds awesome. But I have already planned my international travel next year. I wish we had vacation days here in the US like they do in Europe. Wouldn't mind getting 4-6 weeks off every year. This Tanzania thing looks promising. I will have to keep it my back pocket.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Just made a couple inquiries. I have a couple friends who have lived in Tanzania. And one use to operate a travel/safari agency. And one still lives there.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Paul Allen planned this all along. Damn he's good.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Maybe Russell Wilson ancestry ... came from Tanzania ... has anyone asked him?