Why do we keep doubting this team?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Why do we keep doubting this team?
Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:45 pm
  • I believe. :D
    AirForceSeahawk
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:59 pm
  • I wish Jazz would stop doubting our team.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:50 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:I wish Jazz would stop doubting our team.

Ditto.

Wait................
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:24 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:Nobody wants to play the Seahawks right now. In any venue. Nobody.

I think you'd find an argument from the Packers and their fans. They'd love to play the Hawks.. in any venue. Any day.
    Not trolling, I'm just pointing out that the recent roll is nice for you guys but the playoffs are here. The Packers are as different right now as the Seahawks are from that game.
    It would be epic TV and it might set a record for viewership of a playoff game other than the SB.
    Rodgers
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:30 pm
  • Rodgers wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:Nobody wants to play the Seahawks right now. In any venue. Nobody.

I think you'd find an argument from the Packers and their fans. They'd love to play the Hawks.. in any venue. Any day.
    Not trolling, I'm just pointing out that the recent roll is nice for you guys but the playoffs are here. The Packers are as different right now as the Seahawks are from that game.
    It would be epic TV and it might set a record for viewership of a playoff game other than the SB.

I agree for the most part.

However, to think that the Seahawks stole anything, or in some way didn't deserve that win just as much as the Packers is revisionist history. But I digress. It would be an epic rematch. One in which the Seahawks would win, just in a more convincing fashion.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:37 pm
  • Jazzhawk wrote:
    Rodgers wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:Nobody wants to play the Seahawks right now. In any venue. Nobody.

I agree for the most part.

However, to think that the Seahawks stole anything, or in some way didn't deserve that win just as much as the Packers is revisionist history. But I digress. It would be an epic rematch. One in which the Seahawks would win, just in a more convincing fashion.

Now why the heck would you even say that? I've never said anything close to that. It is what it is. Now it's two teams in the playoffs.
    I was just pointing out that I have not talked to a single Packer fan who wouldn't love a rematch. It's pure gold NFL stuff. Who wouldn't love it?
    If the Seahawks win then everybody can STFU for once and for all right? If Green Bay same deal. Love to have it behind for ever.
    Just hoping for injury free play the rest of the season for all teams. Not going to happen but one can hope.
    Rodgers
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:44 pm
  • be careful what you wish for young cheesehead.. i may very well play out...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:16 pm
  • Earlier in the season we could beat the tougher teams and then turn around and lose to the weaker teams. It made it difficult going in to any game knowing what to expect.
    We committed way too many penalties and had awful pass protection at times. Last year, TJ couldn't drive `em down the field to pull out close games at the end. He would just back pedal until he was sacked. Russell seems to be smarter than the other defenses now. He doesn't even need good pass protection. He runs around lettig these 290 lb. dudes chase him until they are exhausted by the end of the first quarter. He can then pick them apart and run over them. Hi confidence is contagious to the other players and to the fans. I doubt I'll go in to any game without expecting to win. I think the re-emergence of Doug Baldwin will be huge coming down the stretch. I also thing Turbin's role here and there will be very important. That 3rd down catch he made for a first down was awesome.
    capncrunch
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:49 pm
  • I don't EVER doubt this team.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]