Schefter has us at #4

nsport

Reaction score
Was just watching ESPN - Adam Schefter gave his ranking and we are #4. His comment: This is the team nobody wants to play against right now.

#1 - Denver
#2 - NE
#3 - Atlanta
#4 - Seattle

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Personally I think we should be #2.

drdiags

Reaction score
I think #4 is fair. Not sure NE should be at #2 after their last two games. I would move Atlanta up to 2 and put 9ers at 3, but as a division rival maybe I would not because it is what is expected.

OP
OP
nsport

nsport

Reaction score
I'd put us at 3 - since DEN and ATL deserve #1 and #2. I don't think anyone in either league deserves #3 more than we would at this point.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
The AFC is weaker than the NFC. That alone should move up the 'Hawks. We have played a tough schedule as well

Axx

Reaction score
the top 3 spots should be NFC teams, the AFC simply can not compete against the Best of the NFC this year.

my rankings,
1. Seattle
2. San Fran
3. Green Bay
4. New England
5. Denver
6. Atlanta

SonicHawk

Reaction score
My rankings.

1. Atlanta
2. Denver
3. Green Bay
4. Seattle
5. San Francisco
6. New England
7. Houston

How can anyone rank Atlanta low? Just because of a "feeling"? That team has been solid all year long winning close games.

rideaducati

Reaction score
drdiags":26citjjs said:
I think #4 is fair. Not sure NE should be at #2 after their last two games. I would move Atlanta up to 2 and put 9ers at 3, but as a division rival maybe I would not because it is what is expected.

You think just like the mediots doing the power rankings at ESPN. They still have the niners ahead of the Seahawks too. I don't know why though, Seattle has 5 quality wins compared to the niners 3 and has won just as many games as the niners.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1lfuabsh said:
MrCarey":1lfuabsh said:
GoldenIsThyTate":1lfuabsh said:
power ranking are so freaking stupid,

So is QBR, but we all still eat it up.

Seems that folks here just love "bathing" in the good feelings that come from seeing their team ranked high.

Now that we have a QB that ranks highly in QBR, it's a GREAT stat. But any stat that ranks Alex Smith as high as it does is still a questionable ranking system.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
drdiags":2n69hhkj said:
I think #4 is fair. Not sure NE should be at #2 after their last two games. I would move Atlanta up to 2 and put 9ers at 3
Hey Doc, why would you have the Digits ranked ahead of us, after we just dismantled them?

drdiags

Reaction score
BlueTalon":yv3bylhi said:
drdiags":yv3bylhi said:
I think #4 is fair. Not sure NE should be at #2 after their last two games. I would move Atlanta up to 2 and put 9ers at 3
Hey Doc, why would you have the Digits ranked ahead of us, after we just dismantled them?

Probably based on their entire season of work. They beat the Saints, Packers and Brady on the road. That carries weight in my mind. Upon further review it may not be a wise choice listening to the 9ers fans critique of their own team recent performances.

Bottom line, until I see the Seahawks dominating good teams on the road, I will have a skeptic sitting in the dark regions of my mind.