The Return of the FFL Whining!

Vetamur

Reaction score
I started him today as well...oops. Luckily I had SFs TE and he got me 30+ points!

Dietrich

Reaction score
Unbelievable... i was up by .06 before Mcnabb kneeled it 3 times to end the game... I lost by .37 points. Such bull

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I'm 2nd in the league in scoring but I'm in 8th's place I've had 3 weeks where I've scored 100+ points and lost to guys that have the high score for the week.

Even the guy that was in last place with the least amount of points score out scored me by 20 when I was 125+...

Vetamur

Reaction score
The coolest thing about this thread is seeing that Im not alone in my gripes.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Vetamur":17kdvppt said:
The coolest thing about this thread is seeing that Im not alone in my gripes.

Isn't that the reason to play FF? To grouse about how unfair it all is? :lol:

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Yeah, I cost myself a win this week in my money league. I went out of town and forgot to adjust my roster before leaving Saturday morning. Braylon Edwards remained in my starting lineup while newly acquired Miles Austin sat on my bench, unused.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I would just like to offer a healthy FU to MJD. I ended up losing by 3 points this week because he took a knee instead of scoring.

drdiags

Reaction score
Excuse me as I wallow in self pity here. Damn, Austin and you other jerk holes!!

Scored 126 pts, but had 142 on the bench. Greg Jennings finally decides to do something, and Jamaal Charles? WTF. So my comp has 126 but Forte and a couple others playing. Waaaa!!! Waaaa!!!

Sniff ... okay, I am done. Hey, have a good week guys and girls. Everything is just peachy so far.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I've continued my impressive streak of picking up players liable to get hurt. This week's schlub: Ladell Betts.

Latest posts