Gif help

12thMode

Reaction score
I have been informed that my avatar is over the size limit and was wondering if one of you awesome tech savvy folks would be willing to help fix it for me? This might not be the right section to ask in, but this section has the most traffic so I figured it would get attention sooner since I need to change it soon.

The .NET limit is 250,000 bytes and mine is at 547,207.

Thanks in advance for your help. Mods, if this is not answered by the end of today, please feel free to delete.

Gracias!

2pzzmuw

The Radish

Reaction score
I suggested 12thmode ask for some help here as I don't know the answer. The byte limit is 250,000 and it isn't conneceted to pixel size.

You can make them smaller pixel wise and it won't affect byte size. Perhaps Anguish will see this....

:les:

OP
OP
12thMode

12thMode

Reaction score
The Radish":22v6uvud said:
I suggested 12thmode ask for some help here as I don't know the answer. The byte limit is 250,000 and it isn't conneceted to pixel size.

You can make them smaller pixel wise and it won't affect byte size. Perhaps Anguish will see this....

:les:

Thanks again, Les, and thanks for giving me some time to try to get it corrected. It would be a shame to let an awesome gif go to waste ;)