what will YOU do if it happens...

Tattooedseahawk

Reaction score
I am keeping an even keel thinking that the seahawks will have to do it the hard way on the road but it would be a reaction by me that could best be described as very goofy and one which might scare my poor cat Willow a wee bit. :shock:

The unfortunate thing is that I don't see anything down here in Cardinals territory :pukeface: that gives me the impression that they will play a game that may at least show some pride. They are looking for any volunteers to play qb so if you have any qb playing in your life even in Pee wee football, call the cardinals as they might fly you down here for the game out in the Bay.

makkapakka

Reaction score
If this scenario played out (and I don't think it's crazy improbable), I wouldn't be surprised to see the Seahawks host not one but *two* playoff games after having the bye.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'll be going "Dammit, the Super Bowl just became the fourth game of Richard Sherman's suspension."

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1tpnz2l8 said:
I'll be going "Dammit, the Super Bowl just became the fourth game of Richard Sherman's suspension."
That isn't happening, imo.

Not guilty, of sorts.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1n90whth said:
But if indeed stay at the #5 seed, then we'll be playing next Saturday
That's not a given, is it?

They could play Sunday, couldn't they?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1llv3vw8 said:
They could play Sunday, couldn't they?

Yes, but I heard Dick Fain talking this morning saying that the #5 vs. #4 game has been played on the Saturday the past couple of years because the NFL likes rewarding the higher seeded game with the Sunday time slot.

But having said this, you'd think the league would let the winner of the Cowboys vs. Skins have that extra day because it's the Sunday night late flex game this week. It'd be hard for the winner to have such a short week...............which might be good for us huh? So maybe we should be hoping for the Saturday game.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I mean the Sunday night game only gets kicked off four hours later than our game. I don't think that's the type of thing you need to give an extra 24 hours for.

edogg23

Reaction score
A little off topic but maybe someone knows... Why did they put Flynn in the last series to kneel on the ball? Do the kneel downs hurt Wilson's stats or something?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
edogg23":3b9b6bob said:
A little off topic but maybe someone knows... Why did they put Flynn in the last series to kneel on the ball? Do the kneel downs hurt Wilson's stats or something?

Kneel downs don't really hurt stats, nor do the coaches and players really care about that stuff.

Flynn was coming in regardless of the call to kneel down or not. Plus it was a great opportunity for Pete to rub the loss in Harbaugh's face just a little bit more by bringing in his backup QB cause the score was so lopsided.