Peep dis - via LEVYfilms

NYCoug

Reaction score
Wow, great find. Good stuff again from Levy Films. I'm going to watch this at least 50 more times. I love how they bring a different feel from your normal highlights. I always thought the Hawks would look great set to this type of style and music in a video. I was gonna learn to create videos just for that reason alone. Guess I won't have to anymore haha

It's amazing how outstanding everything is in Hawksville right now. Stuff like this, taylor made for the Seahawks. Amazing fans writing great writeups all the time here on .Net, people turning their vehicles into Seahawks masterpieces, I'm just blown away by how great it feels to follow this team right now.

In the words of The Radish... WE DESERVE THIS!

drdiags

Reaction score
I noticed the creator of the film said they used 5 different cameras for this recording and that he had to quickly put this together. Too bad he didn't have more time since this was such a great collection. The spiked head guy with the santa hats on each spike was crazy. Looking into Miller's eyes as he rolls over the cameraman. Good stuff.

I gather they usually have a single camera to do this.

Pstark3

Reaction score
NYCoug":12r9gh94 said:
Wow, great find. Good stuff again from Levy Films. I'm going to watch this at least 50 more times. I love how they bring a different feel from your normal highlights. I always thought the Hawks would look great set to this type of style and music in a video. I was gonna learn to create videos just for that reason alone. Guess I won't have to anymore haha

It's amazing how outstanding everything is in Hawksville right now. Stuff like this, taylor made for the Seahawks. Amazing fans writing great writeups all the time here on .Net, people turning their vehicles into Seahawks masterpieces, I'm just blown away by how great it feels to follow this team right now.

In the words of The Radish... WE DESERVE THIS!
QOTY. The suffering was well worth it, looking back.

redhawk253

Reaction score
this is effing awesome. i want to see one of these every single week the hd and the unique camera angles make you feel like you're on the field.

12evanf

Reaction score
redhawk253":atjlkm0x said:
this is effing awesome. i want to see one of these every single week the hd and the unique camera angles make you feel like you're on the field.

Some teams do get this weekly on their Official NFL site. The Bears for instance do, here's the link to our game vs. them this year http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/ ... e1f17083a2. For whatever reason, we don't get this luxury, yet.

JKent82

Reaction score
Damn that is cool. Too bad they didn't have the Kam hit but that's pretty awesome.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I loved everything except those annoying tinkling bells, I had to jerk the headphones off my head, Yah, I know it's a tie in to Christmas and all, but wow.