The Lynch appreciation thread

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
My favorite part of BeastMode isn't his long runs.

It is those 5 yarders on first down when everyone know he is getting the ball. Gets hit after a yard and a half, carries two, three guys for another 3 yards, and has 8 defenders on him and still won't go down, pushes for another yard and the refs mercifully blow the whistle.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
And lets not forget:

Marshawn got PAID in the offseason. And what does he do after signing the fat contract? Ease up a little bit?

No, instead he just goes out and has his best season ever as a pro and puts the team on his back until the QB comes into his own. That is pure professionalism and it is so easy to root for him

ivotuk

Reaction score
My favorite Beast Mode moments are the short runs where he pushes the pile, or breaks through what looks like a done deal. Like the Giants game with CBJ playing QB and Marshawn pushed that pile of Giants 6 yards! That was amazing! And the Philadelphia game where he came out of the pile and scored a TD. :D

And then there are the ones where it looks like he is stopped, and he lunges forward for another yard or three. Love the man, love the way he runs and you can see the power in those legs in the way he walks. Amazing. :0190l:

Happypuppy

Reaction score
The TD run against SF said it all. He ran the guy over and made statement. He maybe having his best year yet, and its not over

HawkWow

Reaction score
I appreciated ML earlier in this thread. But after watching a recording of the 04 "we want the ball and we are going to score" game last nite, I appreciate him even more today. No knock on SA, but he sure didn't run like ML.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Happypuppy":3awazklz said:
The TD run against SF said it all. He ran the guy over and made statement.
Wasn't that great? At the time I was screaming "go to the right". When he didn't I assumed there was some defender over there. But after the game the press picked up on his "statement" about how he intentionally ran right through the defense like a freakin' bowling ball! Priceless.

BGHawk

Reaction score
I love how he scores..throws ball to ref and just heads for the bench..no celebration, business as usual

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Can I just say...I LOVE that we sign Marshawn to a huge deal and then he has a career year.

I love that we finally have players who don't disappear of the face of the earth after signing big deals. Clemons and Unger too. But Marshawn is at the forefront since he is the face of the team (at least he was until Wilson started sharing it with him).

Marshawn rocks.

Shock2k

Reaction score
BGHawk":iolzbgh4 said:
I love how he scores..throws ball to ref and just heads for the bench..no celebration, business as usual

Seriously. He's really rare. How awsome is this team going to be over the next couple of years!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He is such a huge part of this team, and what we are trying to do. Nobody, other than maybe AP, runs as hard at Lynch. This guy has it all, and helps us keep that clock running. Pound the rock until they can't take it anymore in the 4th Quarter.