Sportsnation: Country believes in the Seahawks

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Screw Pete Prisco Disco, the nation knows what is up. Heck, Even Cincinnati and Ohio (The better playoff team according to Prisco) thinks the Seahawks will go further.

Prisco's rebuttal?

You get the idea.
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• Of course my adopted home state picks the Falcons. I am in cowgirl country though so I'm not too shocked. Go Hawks!
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• which team that........ cliched?
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• bestfightstory wrote:which team that........ cliched?

:lol:
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• OkieHawk wrote:Of course my adopted home state picks the Falcons. I am in cowgirl country though so I'm not too shocked. Go Hawks!

Blame Clay Bennett for stealing the Sonics. Ever since Seattle fans have not been kind to the Okies. They have done a great job reciprocating. I'm fairly certain a general anti-Seattle vibe exists in that state.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• SeaTown81 wrote:
    OkieHawk wrote:Of course my adopted home state picks the Falcons. I am in cowgirl country though so I'm not too shocked. Go Hawks!

Blame Clay Bennett for stealing the Sonics. Ever since Seattle fans have not been kind to the Okies. They have done a great job reciprocating. I'm fairly certain a general anti-Seattle vibe exists in that state.

Plus we bathe and they don't.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• This one too. We're not in first place, but we're a solid second and this is far better national respect than our teams usually get.

MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

• What's funny about that ^^ poll is 49ers not even getting love in their own state. They got the Packers too. lol
    Shane Falco
    NET Veteran

• NOBODY is down with the Falcons.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• Tech Worlds wrote:
    SeaTown81 wrote:
    OkieHawk wrote:Of course my adopted home state picks the Falcons. I am in cowgirl country though so I'm not too shocked. Go Hawks!

Plus we bathe and they don't.

It's more of this type of anti-Oklahoma vibe from people in the PNW (where I grew up) than any anti-Seattle diatribe here. Hate on Clay for sure, but not a state that is the beneficiary of a dick move. Go Hawks!
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• Note the absence of refuting the assertion of lack of bathing in Oklahoma. :lol:
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• pinksheets wrote:Note the absence of refuting the assertion of lack of bathing in Oklahoma. :lol:

I can't speak for everyone in the state in regards to that, so didn't try :th2thumbs:
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:20 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information