Congrats this season from Bronco Country!

JKent82

Reaction score
I'm hopeful for a Broncos Seahawks Superbowl.

Would be a great match-up of defenses and awesome QB play. Two of the most complete teams in the league.

BadGuy711

Reaction score
I agree with points made previously that Manning deserves Comeback Player, and doesn't deserve MVP.

But I despise him on a personal level. He flirted with Harbaugh and Arizona, and refused to even meet with Pete Carroll and John Schneider. Like our franchise wasn't good enough to even get an hour of his time. We have a top notch owner, best fans, best homefield advantage, young talented defense, Top 5 RB and he wouldn't even listen to the possibility of playing for us even though he was making googly eyes at a half dozen teams. His loss. In hindsight, best thing that could have happened to us as no way Russell Wilson would have played over prima donna Peyton.

I hope the Broncos get destroyed in the playoffs and he never wins a thing.

BadGuy711

Reaction score
I agree with points made previously that Manning deserves Comeback Player, and doesn't deserve MVP.

But I despise him on a personal level. He flirted with Harbaugh and Arizona, and refused to even meet with Pete Carroll and John Schneider. Like our franchise wasn't good enough to even get an hour of his time. We have a top notch owner, best fans, best homefield advantage, young talented defense, Top 5 RB and he wouldn't even listen to the possibility of playing for us even though he was making googly eyes at a half dozen teams. His loss. In hindsight, best thing that could have happened to us as no way Russell Wilson would have played over prima donna Peyton.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
BadGuy711":obgj462i said:

I hope he gets to the Super Bowl and loses to us. Another item to add to our list of comeuppances delivered this season.

morgulon1

Reaction score
hawksfan515":t1vrfr1p said:
Twisted":t1vrfr1p said:
hawksfan515":t1vrfr1p said:
Peyton probably does deserve comeback player of the year and MVP, but what AP's been doing is otherwordly. What a beast.

I'm not so sure about Manning for a couple reasons, one the Broncos made the playoffs the year before so simply pumping out a better record isn't anything special..

second, manning never really had any bad play prior to his hiatus so he didn't really make a comeback, a comeback is when you get pounded for a season or two, get injured, benched or whatever then come back screamin for vengeance winning a title, pretty much what Jimmy Plunkett did, hit rock bottom then bounced back..

to me thats what a come back is, rock bottom then making it big.. Manning just returned after healing from an injury and began where he left off..

players coming back off injuries really isn't a comeback unless the injury was extremely doubtful or somehow debilitating, both players healed 100% so?

but I know how the league is they want big name players involved with every move in the NFL.. so it will prolly be whichever player goes the deepest in the playoffs?

who knows though all that stuff is popularity among coaches and owners and we already know there are a lot of goofy coaches and owners out there... Jerry Jones, lol

Didn't Manning have a career threatening injury? Not just some ACL which takes a season out. His injury destroys a career. He had a damaged nerve in his neck that required multiple surgeries. AP had a tendon in his leg that tore and they replaced it with a tendon up in his upper leg. Peyton's injury, people were wondering if he could ever play again. With AP, they just thought it would take him more time.

The injury WAS extremely doubtful and debilitating. I think AP is having a better season as related to his position group, but Manning came back from a much more severe injury and is playing well, make no mistake.

Not surE about that, AP's injury was that he ripped every ligiment in his knee. All of them and those are pretty important for a running back. One of those injuries that had people doubting whether he could play again and if so, if he would be a fraction of what he was prior to the injury.

Not to diminish Peyton. He isnt the same physically, but his brains more than make up for it. And he has brains. Have you noticed his forhead?

Good luck to your Broncos, thanks for stopping by.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
morgulon1":31oklj5b said:
hawksfan515":31oklj5b said:
Twisted":31oklj5b said:
hawksfan515 said:
Peyton probably does deserve comeback player of the year and MVP, but what AP's been doing is otherwordly. What a beast.

I'm not so sure about Manning for a couple reasons, one the Broncos made the playoffs the year before so simply pumping out a better record isn't anything special..

second, manning never really had any bad play prior to his hiatus so he didn't really make a comeback, a comeback is when you get pounded for a season or two, get injured, benched or whatever then come back screamin for vengeance winning a title, pretty much what Jimmy Plunkett did, hit rock bottom then bounced back..

to me thats what a come back is, rock bottom then making it big.. Manning just returned after healing from an injury and began where he left off..

players coming back off injuries really isn't a comeback unless the injury was extremely doubtful or somehow debilitating, both players healed 100% so?

but I know how the league is they want big name players involved with every move in the NFL.. so it will prolly be whichever player goes the deepest in the playoffs?

who knows though all that stuff is popularity among coaches and owners and we already know there are a lot of goofy coaches and owners out there... Jerry Jones, lol

Didn't Manning have a career threatening injury? Not just some ACL which takes a season out. His injury destroys a career. He had a damaged nerve in his neck that required multiple surgeries. AP had a tendon in his leg that tore and they replaced it with a tendon up in his upper leg. Peyton's injury, people were wondering if he could ever play again. With AP, they just thought it would take him more time.

The injury WAS extremely doubtful and debilitating. I think AP is having a better season as related to his position group, but Manning came back from a much more severe injury and is playing well, make no mistake.

Not surE about that, AP's injury was that he ripped every ligiment in his knee. All of them and those are pretty important for a running back. One of those injuries that had people doubting whether he could play again and if so, if he would be a fraction of what he was prior to the injury.

Not to diminish Peyton. He isnt the same physically, but his brains more than make up for it. And he has brains. Have you noticed his forhead?

Good luck to your Broncos, thanks for stopping by.

It's not a forehead. It's a fivehead.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":hszoa45x said:
It's not a forehead. It's a fivehead.
EXCITED-REF.gif