Bleacher Report says we need a Tight End

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Bleacher report is garbage, can't believe I saw ads for them during a football game...

Also, this team is solid across the board...nit picking is fine with me!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Why does anyone here care about Bleacher Report? I've never read a single sentence from their website and the reason for that is simple. Every single time "Bleacher Report" is mentioned in a post, it's to make fun of how terrible they are.

But there's always "but" for some reason, as in, "I know, I know, it's the Bleacher Report, BUT..."

Slick

Reaction score
I've never read Bleacher Report but us calling them out for scrutinizing the RW pick is like the pot calling the kettle black. The majority of us morons (self included) over here assumed Flynn to be the starter and RW some kind of project.

Sports bloggers make me want to commit hari kari.

olyfan63

Reaction score
ensett":17k1oryw said:
Miller is a proven pro-bowler and McCoy finally figured things out, even our 3rd in McGrath or Morrah if he comes back have both shown strong potential.

What is the story on Cameron Morrah? I always liked the dude because it seemed like he made plays. He was waived/injured. Anyone know what happened? I think he was a better pass-catcher than McCoy, possibly almost on par with Miller as a receiver, but not quite as good a blocker as either.

CANHawk

Reaction score
olyfan63":9spkes27 said:
ensett":9spkes27 said:
Miller is a proven pro-bowler and McCoy finally figured things out, even our 3rd in McGrath or Morrah if he comes back have both shown strong potential.

What is the story on Cameron Morrah? I always liked the dude because it seemed like he made plays. He was waived/injured. Anyone know what happened? I think he was a better pass-catcher than McCoy, possibly almost on par with Miller as a receiver, but not quite as good a blocker as either.

I thought he was just on regular old injured reserve. Don't think he got a settlement or anything...

morgulon1

Reaction score
HawkWow":sdd35dly said:
If the Notre Dame kid (Eifert) is available, we may have to consider him. He's not the best blocker around, but has a knack for finding empty spots to settle. I think he would be a weapon for RW worthy of consideration. I'm hoping for a stud DT sometime early, but getting Eifert in the first, then trading up to get Woods in the 2nd would be huge for the O side.

Without this ending up in the draft forum, I'd say I have to agree with you on the bad ass DT. A game changer type. The only problem is that they are so hard to get and are coveted by every single team in the league. If we had one. We would be absolute hell to deal with. I'm not worried about tight end.

minormillikin

Reaction score
"Bleacher Report" doesn't say anything. Unpaid contributors on their website say stuff.

This would be like me starting a thread titled, "Seahawks.net says Flynn should be the new starter," because one troll in the gameday forum overreacted after Wilson threw an interception.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
minormillikin":3u7gyf1h said:
"Bleacher Report" doesn't say anything. Unpaid contributors on their website say stuff.

This would be like me starting a thread titled, "Seahawks.net says Flynn should be the new starter," because one troll in the gameday forum overreacted after Wilson threw an interception.
Fair point -- except on Seahawks.NET, you run a far greater risk of reading something intelligent.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":1vaiybgp said:
3-Tech DT that can collapse the pocket enhances the investment made into Irvin. A dynamic WR or a LB are other options I think need higher priority.

This for sure.

Latest posts