Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Hawk Blogger Stats
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 pm 
NET Veteran

So Much AWESOMENESS:

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2012/12/fun- ... ek-16.html

"- Sherman has 7 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles, 2 touchdown returns, and a sack. Only two other players in NFL history have accomplished that, Ed Reed and Charles Woodson."

"- Bobby Wagner has 130 tackles, 3 INT, and 2.0 sacks. Only Zack Thomas (1996) has matched, or bested, each of those numbers as a rookie"

"- Seahawks rookies played a total of 336 snaps in the game against San Francisco. The 49ers rookies played a total of 25 snaps."

"- The Seahawks are 32 yards away from breaking the franchise record for rushing yards in a season, set by the 2005 squad."

Post subject: Re: Hawk Blogger Stats
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

This is awesome! The most important number though: 10 (about to go to 11 on Sunday, 15 by Feb)

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:11 pm 
NET Veteran

I didn't realize we were about to break the '05 rushing record. It doesn't surprise me in the least really other than just not ever thinking about that.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:13 pm 
NET Veteran

WOW, you know when a team is playing well because you are constantly surprised by the stat numbers.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:17 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*

Dom, can you really tell us you don't get wood reading all those stats? Not even just a "pocket turnover"?

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:26 pm 
NET Veteran

You know, I was going to say I'm surprised that there isn't more raving about how incredible Bobby Wagner has been as a rookie but then........ we have the QB dynamo and all around cool guy so I suppose the flashier players always get the most attention, but Wagner is turning out to be more than just a pleasant surprise. He's going to be a damn fine player for years to come.

I don't think there is a team out there that drafts and develops young players the way the seahawks do.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:32 pm 
* Glitter over Knives *

RolandDeschain wrote:
Dom, can you really tell us you don't get wood reading all those stats? Not even just a "pocket turnover"?

Dom ALWAYS has pocket wood, but thanks for asking.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:40 pm 
NET Veteran

bellingerga wrote:
You know, I was going to say I'm surprised that there isn't more raving about how incredible Bobby Wagner has been as a rookie but then........ we have the QB dynamo and all around cool guy so I suppose the flashier players always get the most attention, but Wagner is turning out to be more than just a pleasant surprise. He's going to be a damn fine player for years to come.

I don't think there is a team out there that drafts and develops young players the way the seahawks do.

Bobby Wagner has been getting pub as DROY for longer than Wilson was getting it for OROY from some national sources. He's been consistently one of the top D Rookies on lists all season.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:30 pm 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

bestfightstory wrote:
RolandDeschain wrote:

Dom ALWAYS has pocket wood, but thanks for asking.

That's right!

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]