Hawk Blogger Stats

SNDavidson

Reaction score
So Much AWESOMENESS:

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2012/12/fun- ... ek-16.html

"- Sherman has 7 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles, 2 touchdown returns, and a sack. Only two other players in NFL history have accomplished that, Ed Reed and Charles Woodson."

"- Bobby Wagner has 130 tackles, 3 INT, and 2.0 sacks. Only Zack Thomas (1996) has matched, or bested, each of those numbers as a rookie"

"- Seahawks rookies played a total of 336 snaps in the game against San Francisco. The 49ers rookies played a total of 25 snaps."

"- The Seahawks are 32 yards away from breaking the franchise record for rushing yards in a season, set by the 2005 squad."

red17hawk

Reaction score
This is awesome! The most important number though: 10 (about to go to 11 on Sunday, 15 by Feb)

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I didn't realize we were about to break the '05 rushing record. It doesn't surprise me in the least really other than just not ever thinking about that.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
WOW, you know when a team is playing well because you are constantly surprised by the stat numbers.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Dom, can you really tell us you don't get wood reading all those stats? Not even just a "pocket turnover"?

bellingerga

Reaction score
You know, I was going to say I'm surprised that there isn't more raving about how incredible Bobby Wagner has been as a rookie but then........ we have the QB dynamo and all around cool guy so I suppose the flashier players always get the most attention, but Wagner is turning out to be more than just a pleasant surprise. He's going to be a damn fine player for years to come.

I don't think there is a team out there that drafts and develops young players the way the seahawks do.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2pz51dbe said:
Dom, can you really tell us you don't get wood reading all those stats? Not even just a "pocket turnover"?

Dom ALWAYS has pocket wood, but thanks for asking.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
bellingerga":2qaf97dq said:
You know, I was going to say I'm surprised that there isn't more raving about how incredible Bobby Wagner has been as a rookie but then........ we have the QB dynamo and all around cool guy so I suppose the flashier players always get the most attention, but Wagner is turning out to be more than just a pleasant surprise. He's going to be a damn fine player for years to come.

I don't think there is a team out there that drafts and develops young players the way the seahawks do.

Bobby Wagner has been getting pub as DROY for longer than Wilson was getting it for OROY from some national sources. He's been consistently one of the top D Rookies on lists all season.

Latest posts