Hawk Blogger Stats

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Hawk Blogger Stats
Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 pm
  • So Much AWESOMENESS:

    http://www.hawkblogger.com/2012/12/fun- ... ek-16.html

    "- Sherman has 7 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles, 2 touchdown returns, and a sack. Only two other players in NFL history have accomplished that, Ed Reed and Charles Woodson."

    "- Bobby Wagner has 130 tackles, 3 INT, and 2.0 sacks. Only Zack Thomas (1996) has matched, or bested, each of those numbers as a rookie"

    "- Seahawks rookies played a total of 336 snaps in the game against San Francisco. The 49ers rookies played a total of 25 snaps."

    "- The Seahawks are 32 yards away from breaking the franchise record for rushing yards in a season, set by the 2005 squad."
    Image
    User avatar
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1442
    Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:22 pm


Re: Hawk Blogger Stats
Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 pm
  • This is awesome! The most important number though: 10 (about to go to 11 on Sunday, 15 by Feb)
    Go 'Hawks!
    User avatar
    red17hawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 32
    Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:52 am


Re: Hawk Blogger Stats
Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:11 pm
  • I didn't realize we were about to break the '05 rushing record. It doesn't surprise me in the least really other than just not ever thinking about that.
    User avatar
    Shane Falco
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 844
    Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:09 pm
    Location: Puyallup, WA


Re: Hawk Blogger Stats
Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:13 pm
  • WOW, you know when a team is playing well because you are constantly surprised by the stat numbers.
    SPOHAWK
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1253
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 pm


Re: Hawk Blogger Stats
Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:17 pm
  • Dom, can you really tell us you don't get wood reading all those stats? Not even just a "pocket turnover"?
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26928
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Hawk Blogger Stats
Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:26 pm
  • You know, I was going to say I'm surprised that there isn't more raving about how incredible Bobby Wagner has been as a rookie but then........ we have the QB dynamo and all around cool guy so I suppose the flashier players always get the most attention, but Wagner is turning out to be more than just a pleasant surprise. He's going to be a damn fine player for years to come.

    I don't think there is a team out there that drafts and develops young players the way the seahawks do.
    User avatar
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5313
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
    Location: Beaverton, Oregon


Re: Hawk Blogger Stats
Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:32 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Dom, can you really tell us you don't get wood reading all those stats? Not even just a "pocket turnover"?



    Dom ALWAYS has pocket wood, but thanks for asking.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    User avatar
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *
     
    Posts: 8511
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm


Re: Hawk Blogger Stats
Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:40 pm
  • bellingerga wrote:You know, I was going to say I'm surprised that there isn't more raving about how incredible Bobby Wagner has been as a rookie but then........ we have the QB dynamo and all around cool guy so I suppose the flashier players always get the most attention, but Wagner is turning out to be more than just a pleasant surprise. He's going to be a damn fine player for years to come.

    I don't think there is a team out there that drafts and develops young players the way the seahawks do.


    Bobby Wagner has been getting pub as DROY for longer than Wilson was getting it for OROY from some national sources. He's been consistently one of the top D Rookies on lists all season.
    User avatar
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 605
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:48 am


Re: Hawk Blogger Stats
Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:30 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Dom, can you really tell us you don't get wood reading all those stats? Not even just a "pocket turnover"?



    Dom ALWAYS has pocket wood, but thanks for asking.


    That's right!
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9931
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA




It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online