Hawk Blogger Stats

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Hawk Blogger Stats
Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 pm
  • So Much AWESOMENESS:

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2012/12/fun- ... ek-16.html

"- Sherman has 7 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles, 2 touchdown returns, and a sack. Only two other players in NFL history have accomplished that, Ed Reed and Charles Woodson."

"- Bobby Wagner has 130 tackles, 3 INT, and 2.0 sacks. Only Zack Thomas (1996) has matched, or bested, each of those numbers as a rookie"

"- Seahawks rookies played a total of 336 snaps in the game against San Francisco. The 49ers rookies played a total of 25 snaps."

"- The Seahawks are 32 yards away from breaking the franchise record for rushing yards in a season, set by the 2005 squad."
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Re: Hawk Blogger Stats
Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 pm
  • This is awesome! The most important number though: 10 (about to go to 11 on Sunday, 15 by Feb)
    Go 'Hawks!
    red17hawk
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:11 pm
  • I didn't realize we were about to break the '05 rushing record. It doesn't surprise me in the least really other than just not ever thinking about that.
    Shane Falco
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:13 pm
  • WOW, you know when a team is playing well because you are constantly surprised by the stat numbers.
    SPOHAWK
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:17 pm
  • Dom, can you really tell us you don't get wood reading all those stats? Not even just a "pocket turnover"?
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:26 pm
  • You know, I was going to say I'm surprised that there isn't more raving about how incredible Bobby Wagner has been as a rookie but then........ we have the QB dynamo and all around cool guy so I suppose the flashier players always get the most attention, but Wagner is turning out to be more than just a pleasant surprise. He's going to be a damn fine player for years to come.

I don't think there is a team out there that drafts and develops young players the way the seahawks do.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:32 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Dom, can you really tell us you don't get wood reading all those stats? Not even just a "pocket turnover"?

Dom ALWAYS has pocket wood, but thanks for asking.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:40 pm
  • bellingerga wrote:You know, I was going to say I'm surprised that there isn't more raving about how incredible Bobby Wagner has been as a rookie but then........ we have the QB dynamo and all around cool guy so I suppose the flashier players always get the most attention, but Wagner is turning out to be more than just a pleasant surprise. He's going to be a damn fine player for years to come.

I don't think there is a team out there that drafts and develops young players the way the seahawks do.

Bobby Wagner has been getting pub as DROY for longer than Wilson was getting it for OROY from some national sources. He's been consistently one of the top D Rookies on lists all season.
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:30 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Dom, can you really tell us you don't get wood reading all those stats? Not even just a "pocket turnover"?

Dom ALWAYS has pocket wood, but thanks for asking.

That's right!
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information