More evidence of Harbaugh being a punk

SlimHawk80

Reaction score
SeaTown81":14tsjxgj said:
49fansince70":14tsjxgj said:
OMG he honked and.... WAVED? what an asshole! He should be executed!

Yes, that's what people are saying. Exactly.

He's a punk, and embarrasses your team both winning and losing. His reaction after the Lions game to Schwartz is EXACTLY who he is. And him honking his horn at his opponents bus, rubbing their loss in their faces after a game is just another example. Sorry bro, you getting indignant here doesn't make any of that crap go away. Your coach is a bitch, and so is your organization as long as he's the face of it.

And why are you here right now anyways? Shouldn't you be on a Niner site arguing about which of your mediocre qb's should be starting? You're annoying as hell in all the threads you post in on here. Take a page from your other fans and go hide after getting your butt kicked to high hell. Take your medicine like a man, not like your bitch ass coach.

Happy Holidays. :thirishdrinkers:

Well said Sea! These guys are the worst, most ignorant fans that that post here.

morgulon1

Reaction score
49fansince70":1vj01t5e said:

Nah, he just deserved to get 42 dropped on him. I loved the press conference afterwords he was absolutely shell shocked.Hahahaha

The thing is (and there are a lot of things believe me) that the Seahawks have real quality roster depth. I know the 9ers have some great players. You should, you drafted at the top of the order for 10 years straight. You dont even have your draft guru anymore he is with us.

You will be raped by a meth addict.

Merry Christmas

Now excuse me, I have to go to my mother in laws

canzag

Reaction score
Wow his shine as the next great coach has worn off really quick.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
49fansince70":33uen9y1 said:
My thoughts too. Much ado about nothing.

There are plenty of other places to look for Harbaugh douchebaggery. This doesn't even move the needle on the DB meter for me.

Stupid? Probably. Douchebaggy? I don't see it.

Shaz

Reaction score
Waving and honking is considered a douchebag move?

Some of you need to chill the hell out and not jump on every little thing that that may seem like an inkling of disrespect

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Shaz":2p1qnead said:

Some of you need to chill the hell out and not jump on every little thing that that may seem like an inkling of disrespect

It was Seattle players who found it noteworthy, months ago. They just brought it up now. So, evidently, the context of when it happened was more than some friendly wave and a honk. Maybe he waved with just the one finger. Point is, Seattle players thought it was shitty, and they were there.

Shaz

Reaction score
That's a much better argument and description that some folks on here are making it seem

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I'd like to personally thank Jim Harbaugh for that little 'celebration' after the 13-6 game.

With motivation like that, who needs coaches?

42-13.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
From the "whats your deal" video... how Harbaugh was like "look at all of them running to the locker room." laughs.

There is no reason in my mind that Harbaugh wouldn't do this. And the thing is, he denied honking at our players. Said he never leaves a stadium until the other team leaves.

TacomaCoug

Reaction score
"said Sherman, who did not witness the incident."

The guy didn't even see it happen. How the hell can he comment on it. This is stupid and childish.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Scottemojo":29iy4jcl said:
Shaz":29iy4jcl said:

It was Seattle players who found it noteworthy, months ago. They just brought it up now. So, evidently, the context of when it happened was more than some friendly wave and a honk. Maybe he waved with just the one finger. Point is, Seattle players thought it was shitty, and they were there.
That's assuming they (he?) clearly saw what they thought they saw, and didn't misread or misinterpret anything or blow anything out of proportion.

I think there's room for doubt about all of that, but even Harbaugh really did what they thought he did, I just don't think it's worthy of all the focus and attention. Of all the douchebaggy things we can discuss about Harbaugh, this is in the 1st percentile.

kearly

Reaction score
I've seen multiple instances where Jim Harbaugh was mic'd up and after the game was over he pointed and laughed at the other team running off the field. "Look at them run off the field! lol!" Basically stuff to that effect.

Jim Harbaugh isn't just a douche, he's the kind of douche that normally only exists in movies or comedy sketches. He's over the top.

It kind of makes me like him though, in a weird way. He may not be the world's best person, but everyone likes a villain who delights in his craft.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2fj6d86v said:
Wow. Words fail me. What a completely classless move for a head coach.
The bang he got for his buck was in how the Seahawks answered last Sunday Eve.I want him to inspire them again. these aint College players you were dissn' you dumb shitbaugh
:thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":2wzt91gd said:
I've seen multiple instances where Jim Harbaugh was mic'd up and after the game was over he pointed and laughed at the other team running off the field. "Look at them run off the field! lol!" Basically stuff to that effect.

Jim Harbaugh isn't just a douche, he's the kind of douche that normally only exists in movies or comedy sketches. He's over the top.

It kind of makes me like him though, in a weird way. He may not be the world's best person, but everyone likes a villain who delights in his craft.

And that is the thing. I want the Niners to suck, but I want Harbaugh to be there a long time while they suck. it's just better.

largenutz

Reaction score
get em SEATOWN81- I gotyo back on this one! If the Hawk players said it happened Im gonna believe em. Am I suppose to believe Harbaugh? F em

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
kearly":183gcryt said:

He is immature is what he is. Childish when he wins and even more childish when he loses.

He is simply immature.