To win SB it must be 9 in a row If we dont lose to Rams

Do you want to try 9 in a row or a Rams loss

• We can and will win 9 in a row with playoffs (never been done by us)

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • We need to lose the Rams game so we only need to win 4 in a row

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rainger

Reaction score
Interesting, for this team to win the SB assuming we all want to beat the Rams, this team needs to win 9 games in a row.

The Hawks have never won 9 games in a row that included playoffs. The 2005 team won 11 in a row during the regular season only playing 2 teams of the 11 with a winning record.

They then lost the last game of regular season to the 4 and 12 GB, so they only needed to win 2 games to get to the show.

Can we do it??? On a team that is making new "firsts" in the history of the Hawks this year, is 9 in a row one of them?

Me personaly I want and think we can win 9 in a row and 4 consecutive away games (includes SB) (assuming GB doesnt lose to the Vikings), but it is a tall order.

Are you superstitious? Do we need to lose the last game to the Rams so we only need to win 4 in a row? I voted for 9 in a row. But others may be superstitious.

Go Hawks

bellingerga

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":9gfty23i said:
The '05 team won 11 in a row. That's more than nine in a row.

Yeah I was going to point out this simple fact, but you got to it first.

The way I look at it, the longer something goes without happening, the higher the odds are of it happening. That goes for win streaks, and SUPERBOWLS.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER tank a game, especially over something like this.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Sorry I did say we one 10 in a row I did not say 9. it actually was 11 but we have not won 9 in a row that included playoffs. Our 11 in a row was in the middle of the season with only 2 teams with winning records. Dont get me wrong it was a great run. But for us to go 9 in a row with the competition we will face it will be the biggest accomplishment this team has ever made. I think they can do it.

JonRud

Reaction score
I am sorry but this thread makes absolutely no sense. The Seahawks should lay down to the Rams because the '05 team rested starters at GB in a meaningless game?

I am moving on.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Well, at some point in the 11 game win streak, the Seahawks DID win 9 in a row. Without 9 in a row, 11 in a row is impossible.

madbohem

Reaction score
Beating the Rams means San Francisco can't slip at home with Arizona.

San Francisco might be showing it can't handle pressure in big games that really matter. A lot of their key players are on IR right now as well, and the QB carousel has to the potential to be demoralizing to them right now. Arizona, while completely out of the post season, does have a very very good defense that can topple even the best teams once in a while. Maybe the biggest key in this is whether the 49ers can recover from losing Smith, because without him in the 49er defense looked completely lost. I don't think the 49ers will be exposed to that extent, but it does mean there might be an opprotunity for someone to complete a pass for a TD to help the Cardinals defense after it scores once or twice to win the game.

If San Francisco loses, Seattle Wins, we will only win 8 games in a row.

crucifyd

Reaction score
Do I want to lose to the Rams? No way...

[youtube]IMk5sMHj58I[/youtube]

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I can't believe anyone thinks option B is a real option.

But for anybody that actually does... This is the year for breaking trends and records.

Latest posts