what will YOU do if it happens...

djTOY2000

Reaction score
we continue our reign and absolutely CRUSH the rams and for the 4th game in a row we see Flynn in the 4th quarter...

as we are embracing our 5th win in a row, 7 wins out of the 8 games of the second half of the season, and the scoreboard at Century Link, or the ticker banner on your TV shows the Vikings beating Green Bay... AND the Cardinals are beating the 49ers...

just saying...

what will YOU BE DOING and HOW WILL YOU BE FEELING ???

because right now, i think it's gonna happen

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I'll cross that bridge when I get to it, but if it happens...OMG!!!! OMFG!!!!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'd probably crap myself and then try to find playoff tickets ASAP

madbohem

Reaction score
I don't care. I don't need no stinking division title to go to the Super Bowl.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
49ers losing to Cardinals would be wonderful, no matter what else happens.

drdiags

Reaction score
Go bonkers, then start getting butterflies. The #2 seed would be a great gift. Though to tell the truth, I want the Seahawks to have to win out on the road to get to the Superbowl. I definitely wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
djTOY2000":18juu8jh said:
we continue our reign and absolutely CRUSH the rams and for the 4th game in a row we see Flynn in the 4th quarter...

as we are embracing our 5th win in a row, 7 wins out of the 8 games of the second half of the season, and the scoreboard at Century Link, or the ticker banner on your TV shows the Vikings beating Green Bay... AND the Cardinals are beating the 49ers...

just saying...

What would I do??? I'd figure out how to afford those 2nd round playoff tickets at the CLink.

bellingerga

Reaction score
If that happens we're going to the superbowl, no one beats seattle at home this year.

I don't know where I'll be but I'll be running around, screaming and Jumping alot.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
if that happens it would be awesome.. but.. its awesome any way it goes down for me.. its a been a great season my favorite so far...

falcongoggles

Reaction score
bellingerga":13sc1kuh said:
If that happens we're going to the superbowl, no one beats seattle at home this year.

I don't know where I'll be but I'll be running around, screaming and Jumping alot.

No one puts baby in the corner and no one beats the Seahawks at home!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
djTOY2000":2swnl6h6 said:

just saying...

h

I start shopping for airfare and hotel rooms in New Orleans in early Feb.

hyrailyn

Reaction score
I would probably have to turn off the TV so I don't blow a gasket hearing about how the Packers got screwed out of a 1st round bye due to replacement refs... lmao!!!!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
That's my hope for this last game, that we get a big lead and take our starters out by the 4th quarter. Not sure that will happen cause the Rams are a tough team and playing well themselves.

But if indeed stay at the #5 seed, then we'll be playing next Saturday, which means a short week.........so rest for our starters would be greatly appreciated.