Come on people; lets be classy

Tical21

Reaction score
Guy is an absolutely brilliant coach. And a complete arrogant arse.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Aros":2cac1nti said:
The guy is a Grade A Douchebag and deserves every bit of venom that gets spewed his way. Good coach or not, he's a giant prick and everybody knows it. If I want to hate how much of a DICK he is, I'm going to hate it.

yeah, i'm with you... I can't stand him and I don't even know him personally.. that's saying a lot...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Atradees":2gncjdw8 said:
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20121223/SPORTS/121229793/1016/SPORTS0401?p=all&tc=pgall

I dont get this super Harbaugh hate. People are always saying he is an overated bag. His teams are good. Real good.
Its nice to have a new nemesis in the division. The winning Rams teams were good to finally take the division from.
This article linked above I found when looking at a diff post. This is taking the reaction to the 12/23 game a bit far.

Why not???, the 49rs have beaten the Seahawks three out of the last four meetings, and their fans, and some of the Media pundits even NOW, refuse to give kudo's to Pete, Wilson or the whole Seahawks organization for giving their all and returning the favor.
I do NOT want to stoop to the level of most of the 49rs fandom, but because this kind disrespect is ongoing, I'm not just going to roll over and let them run off at the mouth without an answer either.
The 49rs are a damn good team, BUT,their fans and some of the media pundits are trying to reseurect the Joe Montana, Steve Young era with Kaepernick at the helm, Kaepernick is no Joe Montana, and Harbaugh is no Walsh
That respect thing?, that's a two way street

BadGuy711

Reaction score
I can't stand Harbaugh, and people have asked me why.

I disliked him at Stanford, but admittedly only because of the Carroll feud. I like Carroll, but again in the interests of full disclosure, only after he joined the Hawks.

I disliked him more after he became coach of SF. I dislike SF, and I know more ahole fans of SF than any other team.

I disliked him more after the handshake.

I disliked him more after they went 13-3 and every Niner Fan acted like they had just won the last 20 Super Bowls straight. And now I had seen many times what an arrogant, immature jerk he acted like on the sidelines.

I disliked him more after I saw a few press conferences. Again, arrogance is the word I would use.

I disliked him more after I read the Sherman account of how he was treated at Stanford. Baldwin, who seems like a classy guy, hating him also gave me an insight. NFL players see College Teammates/Coaches all the time. The fact they loathe him speaks volumes to me.

I disliked him more after his flat out BS about not pursuing Manning. A pattern had started to emerge of a man who believes his own lies. Pure ego.

And does anyone believe he dodn't mock the Seahawks in SF earlier this year? Hard to take anything he says at face value.

So I don't hate Harbaugh because he is the coach of a good division rivals as most SF Fans would dismiss it as. I believe within a year STL will be right in there with SEA and SF. But Fisher is a man I respect. The lack of respect towards Harbaugh has all been brought on by Harbaugh the man.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I can respect him as a coach, but I can't remember a coach I had as much venom for. It was pretty obvious hearing one of the 49er beat reporters interviewing on either KIRO or KJR this week what she thought when posed the question of what Harbaugh is like to deal with from week to week. Paraphrasing, she took a long telling pause and said, "He's...interesting to deal with." Realizing she was sort of throwing him under the bus, she backtracked to the tune of, "Once in a while he loosens up and he can be enjoyable." He comes off as a huge douchebag during games and during press conferences.

I follow IU hoops, and the only negative of the Niners getting eliminated is that Harbaugh starts turning up at some Indiana basketball games since his sister is married to Tom Crean. It always leaves me shaking my head and going "Screw you, I don't want to root for the same team as you."

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Adding to that, I also think it speaks volumes about him that his own college players (Sherman and Baldwin) pretty clearly wanted to personally stick it to him.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Atradees":31hs45eu said:
What makes us different than 49er fans?

Pretty simple really, just read some of the crap on the other post that was presented here for all to peruse.
I think it's funny that the 9r's fans are pissed off at Wilson for being the gridiron ghost, but when they start talking shit like wishing the whole Seahawks team die in a plane crash, or that they want some 9r defender break the legs on Wilson, EVEN IF it takes a late hit to get it done, that's not funny, and that's how the Seahawks fans are different.

HawkWow

Reaction score
BadGuy711":hbs7ts4e said:
I can't stand Harbaugh, and people have asked me why.

I disliked him at Stanford, but admittedly only because of the Carroll feud. I like Carroll, but again in the interests of full disclosure, only after he joined the Hawks.

I disliked him more after he became coach of SF. I dislike SF, and I know more ahole fans of SF than any other team.

I disliked him more after the handshake.

I disliked him more after they went 13-3 and every Niner Fan acted like they had just won the last 20 Super Bowls straight. And now I had seen many times what an arrogant, immature jerk he acted like on the sidelines.

I disliked him more after I saw a few press conferences. Again, arrogance is the word I would use.

I disliked him more after I read the Sherman account of how he was treated at Stanford. Baldwin, who seems like a classy guy, hating him also gave me an insight. NFL players see College Teammates/Coaches all the time. The fact they loathe him speaks volumes to me.

I disliked him more after his flat out BS about not pursuing Manning. A pattern had started to emerge of a man who believes his own lies. Pure ego.

And does anyone believe he dodn't mock the Seahawks in SF earlier this year? Hard to take anything he says at face value.

So I don't hate Harbaugh because he is the coach of a good division rivals as most SF Fans would dismiss it as. I believe within a year STL will be right in there with SEA and SF. But Fisher is a man I respect. The lack of respect towards Harbaugh has all been brought on by Harbaugh the man.

Yes. All of that.

My dislike for him goes back to the days when I was a young Packer fan. If there was a bigger crybaby ever to play the position of QB, I don't recall who that was. He was the Danny Ainge of the NFL. Worse, considering the Bears, even pre-85, always had reputations as being tough and physical players (think Butkus), Harbaughs constant whining on (and off) the field had him hated by Bear fans as well. He was a boob and now, like some evil scientist with an undeserved ego, he is exacting his revenge.

Well, like the saying goes; be careful who you anger on the way up, because you're gonna' see them again on the way back down (down, down, down). Please keep bashing this clown, but do know that he's heard it all before.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
If Sherman and Baldwin don't like him, that's good enough for me.

OldWiseHawk

Reaction score
Aros":e6i0hbdd said:
The guy is a Grade A Douchebag and deserves every bit of venom that gets spewed his way. Good coach or not, he's a giant prick and everybody knows it. If I want to hate how much of a DICK he is, I'm going to hate it.

:229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :13:

Yup, what he said!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Plus, the comments I read from 49ers fans during and after their assbeating was shocking to me. I know we ALL say some stupid things in the heat of the moment, but as a fanbase IN GENERAL, it's HIGHLY rare to hear Seahawks fans say they want the other team's coach to suffer a heart attack and die, and other ridiculous comments. It's a GAME douchebags. It's fun to smack talk all day long but be a human being about it, not an animal.

Most these fans sounded like animals and it was disgusting.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Aros":3jvyrmm4 said:
YEAH I HATE HIS DICK!... Wait, that's not right.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I've always said Harbaugh is a good coach. That doesn't preclude him from being an immature douche.

Latest posts