Post your Seahawk related Christmas gifts here

Gunslinger

Reaction score
My great wife got me an autographed Lynch jersey, my brother got me an autographed Lynch rookie card :) WOO HOO!!!!!

Tical21

Reaction score
Nada for me, but got the wife a #12 home jersey and she took the tag off and wore it to grandmas.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Got a custom Dangeruss 3 jersey, and A signed framed photo with about 20 seahawks on it.... #6

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I got a new Seahawks t-shirt, a box calendar with daily Seahawks trivia, and some blue and green war paint.

endzorn

Reaction score
I think she got me this to have an extra fist to pump in the air when we score.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 3,431

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Seahawks beatdown of the 49ers on Sunday Night Football on Harbaugh's birthday was the best Seahawks Christmas gift I could have ever received.

WeakBeak

Reaction score
Niners getting the crapped kicked out of em, Steelers not eligible for playoffs best gifts ever!!

Greenhell

Reaction score
Didn't really have Hawks gear on my wish, but got a Hawks freezer mug to keep the beverage cold.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Very cool gifts guys. I asked for a personalized jersey... but didn't get anything Hawk related for the first time I believe in my life (since the team came into existence). It was kind of weird. I didn't get anything football related. My dad used to buy me a new football every year, and my wife continued that tradition after he died, but I didn't get one this year. It was downright strange. But it is just nice that we have a place to stay for Christmas. My mom is awesome to take us in, and it was great that my brother invited us over to watch the game the other day, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten to see it. So I guess my Hawk related gift was a bit early, and it was in the form of a complete domination of the 49ers. I'll take that. :)

I still think I'd have liked a jersey to go with it though! :)

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Personal Jersey in Grey, Home ET Jersey, and a hat. Got a 12 banner in the mail too.

Just need to get myself a white Sherm, Wag, or Irvin and I'll be set for all of next season!

DericLee

Reaction score
Some kind of neo-priemish beanie, a long sleeve hawks shirt, a short sleeve hawks shirt, a visor, and a sign that says "Seahawks Parking Only: All others will be defeated"

Pretty good haul considering I already have more then one jersey and multiple other hat's/shirts/socks/ect.

rpmischris

Reaction score
I got an autographed bobby wagner football in a sealed case and a rookie russell wilson card!!! I love the hawks