How would he look in Hawk uni?

skater18000

Reaction score
Bad idea... cap killer too and we already have Bruce which is supposed to that same thing...

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Renohawk":112mj4r2 said:
Clay Mathhews after next year is a UFA, he's a Carrol guy from USC.
He's injured. It's obvious from that one fact that he's an over-the-hill bust and will never amount to anything.

sarcasm off

CPHawk

Reaction score
Would be nice, but why waist the money when we have our own guys to sign first. Seattle needs to continue to build through the draft and keep our core guys in Seahawk unis.

bellingerga

Reaction score
CPHawk":3otdpc8a said:
Would be nice, but why waist the money when we have our own guys to sign first. Seattle needs to continue to build through the draft and keep our core guys in Seahawk unis.

I endorse this.

chris98251

Reaction score
We don't need a high priced F.A. at a position we have the ability to draft and fill seemingly at will. Elite DT or DE or a #1 WR are the only spots I would even consider.
Then they better be young and not want the moon, prefer someone that has something to prove like Edwards.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I don't even want to think about what it would cost to get Matthews. That is, if GB doesn't franchise him as Scotte already said.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Too high-profile for Pete and John. They like to make under-the-radar FA signings that later turn epic and make the rest of the league ask why they didn't think of it.

Lithium

Reaction score
gonna want (and get) a lot of money, id rather lock up our own guys first.

NWCheeseHead

Reaction score
I don't see Green Bay letting him leave Green Bay anytime soon, he is way too much of a keystone of our Defence. However; if for some unforseen reason OP's idea comes to pass with him reaching FA I'd love to see him in a Hawks uniform for the purely selfish reason of being able to see him play, in person, more frequently.

Twisted

Reaction score
meh, I am surprised that guys head fits in the stadium, Hawks are a all for one one for all, no hero's just good sound ball players all the way around..

Hawks don't need a Griffey to win, they have already proved that, I for one would like to see the Hawks return next year with only the addition of a speed baller that can maneuver and catch the ball, that would be the icing on the cake, you want to stop the run game, OK, but you'll have to triple team the speed baller and cover TE's at the same time...

I like the team as it currently sits, one world class deep burner and I think the Seahawks are not only formidable team but a team that breaks a lot of records as well. :th2thumbs:

BeastMode247

Reaction score
I would rather have Bruce Irvin locked down to a long-term deal down the road than break the bank for Clay Matthews. He's been injured too much and I doubt Green Bay will let him go anyway.