Gems from the 49ers Message Boards

Joey13091

Reaction score
Notice there are no 9er fans to be found here in our forum. Lol

SeahawkDreadlocks

Reaction score
Wow I just looked at their equivalent of "Random Thoughts" and they are calling for someone to take out Carroll and Sherman... Funny stuff, but incredibly classless. I'm almost shocked at some of those comments.

They also think Harbawww is the one who moved Sherm to CB, when Sherm did it after Harbawww moved him to the bottom of the depth chart at WR for getting surgery....

JSeahawks

Reaction score
One thing to remember about 49er fans. They're Raider fans when the 49ers suck. And we all know what kind of people Raider fans are.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SE174":3832v0xc said:
Keep it classy, whiners. :snack: :49ersmall:
Keep it Classy? LOLOLOLOLOLOL, for most 9r fans that was as classy as they can get.
I haven't had a good laugh like that in Years, "MIDGET" BWAAAHAAAAHHAAA.
I love it that Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson are so highly thought of LOL.
Seahawks have to "Cheat To Win" ,HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!!

grizbob

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3c0qls18 said:
One thing to remember about 49er fans. They're Raider fans when the 49ers suck. And we all know what kind of people Raider fans are.

BINGO and J just won the internets again :mrgreen:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3i28272t said:
Yeah, it's gotta be sumthin' in the water down there, of course it doesn't help when you drink outta the toilet like the dog does.

Sturm

Reaction score
LOL, I liked this one...

#3: screw Paul Allen and his acoustic wizardry

SE174

Reaction score
"Kaep looked scared, unconfident and more like a rookie than Wilson.

Wilson was pissing me off with his Speedy Gonzales moves."

"Dline was so slow..Wilson running around, so many missed tackles..what the heck was that about?"

"Yes and no. That is being undisciplined. Discipline comes from coaching. We are starting to look very Raiderish"

Blitzfan

Reaction score
I was reading this thread myself. I had to stop, couldn't handle it anymore. I just knew they'd be jumping from buildings. Is Cali having a medication shortage?

Great post man!

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Wow. Don't think I've ever heard our fans wish injury on a rival even what a bunch of classless douchebags.

CANHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3911ubwc said:
Made this one part of my signature:

"Pray to the LORD now...Seattle are a bunch if heathen atheist Canadians."

I am sure CANHawk approves this message :thfight7:

:thirishdrinkers:

Lol. Amen i do!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JesterHawk":at6fmcry said:
Wow. Don't think I've ever heard our fans wish injury on a rival even what a bunch of classless douchebags.
We have, but it has always been just a person here or there. Nothing remotely like the 49ers fans. I also read that entire ~345 page thread, and remember almost all of those quotes from there. It's legit.

They hate us so much right now, it's hilarious.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
I'm sorry but the "screw paul allen and his acoustic wizardry" is the best.
there are other gems , but many are kind of "frat boy" variety in comparison

still chuckling on that one.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
sc85sis":7znr6em7 said:
Man, all that wishing death and injury to people--not cool!

I've also been an Eagles fan since the late 80s and they were the first team to put a court room and jail right in the stadium....so I have some perspective. 9ers fans over the last couple years and been some of the worst I've ever seen though. And to think there was a side of me that felt bad for their fall from grace after being good for so long.

...back to my point, even among Eagles fans with their firsts in the judicial system at NFL stadiums they've never been so low to consistently say the heinous things 9ers fans do as far as injury and death. There are always some from every team, but I can't stress enough how terrible 9ers fans have become.

Largent80

Reaction score
And they were thumping their chests for weeks after the first encounter. They were exposed in this game, and we are taking over the world, pretty simple really. :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Niners are so easy to hate.. here's reason why.

Worst fan base in the league, can't wait for their window to slam shut and all these idiots to go back to being Raider fans

Starrman44

Reaction score
Largent80":1jqteonv said:
And they were thumping their chests for weeks after the first encounter. They were exposed in this game, and we are taking over the world, pretty simple really. :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417:

I was reading through a couple of their sites last night. Even after this whuppin they are claiming that the refs were bad (missed holding calls) and that the New England pace really affected them as far as being tired and such.

Funny how they forget that when we played them the first time we were just coming off the Patriots game. Also, we had to play on a Thursday night which didn't give us as much time to recuperate.

I'm beginning to really dislike 49er fans...