Pete on NFL Network

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
That's the same dumb bitch that tried to get Carroll to admit that the didn't deserve to win the Green Bay game for a good solid five minutes. It was the least professional "interview" I've ever seen.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
That's Lindsay Rhodes (Formerly Lindsay Soto). I want to do naughty things with her.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":17rk7vqy said:
That's the same dumb bitch that tried to get Carroll to admit that the didn't deserve to win the Green Bay game for a good solid five minutes. It was the least professional "interview" I've ever seen.

That explains it then. He definitely seemed annoyed to be interviewing with her from the start.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
She's the worst. She again tried to corner Pete into a controversial statement by asking him about the "trying to reach 50 points" thing, but it wasn't as bad as the previous interview when she tried to guilt Pete into apologizing to the country for not forfeiting the Green Bay win. Can't Pete just refuse to do an interview with her.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Mike Salk seems to be the only person capable of holding a proper, detailed interview with Pete.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":wq6iujzn said:
She was doing her damndest to get under Petes skin, but he just kept answering her with a Pay Attention.
She was dismissing Pete and the Seahawks as home winners only, which just isn't true...Chicago Bears ??, Buffalo Bills ?? 50 points in an away game.
She didn't do her homework, and Pete was clearly annoyed with her dumb attempts at supposedly trying to be neutral.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Fishing for controversy. Pathetic. Pete was rightfully annoyed with this sportsbabe. Let's just go ahead and let our play do the talking.

As to wanting to do naughty things to her, that's why she's in the friggin chair. It certainly isn't her interviewing acumen or her encyclopedic knowledge of football.

grizbob

Reaction score
Just saw that, she came off as a bitch to me. Pete kept it classy :th2thumbs:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I think our sensitivity as rabid fans might be kicking in here. Other than her coming off as a bit aloof, I thought it was a good interview that gave Pete plenty of time to fully answer some questions swirling around about the team. He came across as the class of the interview though, so that can only help in contrast with her.

Also, I think Hollywood Pete gets her all hot and bothered ;-).

sutz

Reaction score
Jeez, you guys are sensitive. :laugh:

Not the best interview ever, but I don't see what you guys are bitching about. Pete is probably tired. His "annoyance" is more about wanting to get back to work game planning for the Lambs, if anything.

Yeah, Pete's classy, and he's careful about what he says, and as a reporter, she's trying to dig up something that she can use that nobody else got. It's why sports interviews in general are boring.

kearly

Reaction score
Pete did seem a bit overly annoyed and unfriendly. That is about as "hostile" as I've ever seen him in an interview. I chalk it up to him fighting himself trying to not get too excited or overconfident. I think he wants the whole team to feel unsatisfied even after winning 42-13 against the best team in the NFL.

Twisted

Reaction score
absolutely love it! Pete takes a huge shot at her and she didn't even get it? "it doesn't matter what you guys say, what matters is what we do"

why he bothers trying to school her is beyond me she doesnt absorb anything.. but I do like how he uses it as an opportunity to make her look like a complete buffoon in the process and having it go right over her head.. lol, makes for good conversation during the after parties...

been saying it in the Harbaugh threads coaches prolly get tired of answering stoopid questions by these people, especially wanna be cheerleaders, all coaches and even players could take a cue from this by turning the cannon around and pointing it back at em, possibly fire a warning shot, unfortunately she couldn't even smell the smoke or hear the bang as the ball sailed over her head almost parting her hair... gotta love it

great job at media management, these are interviews a guy can watch over and over and never get tired of it...

Twisted

Reaction score
kearly":3ezib5ul said:
after winning 42-13 against the best team in the NFL.

meh, I'm sticking to my guns and say yet agian, over rated... :th2thumbs:

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
My take from it "We could care less what you mediots say, we gonna do what we do"