Times have changed

garydrake425

Reaction score
So in previous years when it came to FA i would hear how players wouldn't want to sign here because of this or that (If your a 12 u know what im saying. I don't mean 12yrs old smart as's) but now that we are serious contenders do u think we will start seeing more big name players having interest in playing here? If so, Who would you like to see us take a look at in this year coming FA?

On a side note i'm loving how are FO drafts. Go Win Seahawks!!!!!!!!!!!!12 :icon_new:

Pstark3

Reaction score
Carroll won't go look for big names when he produces big names year after year.

NYCoug

Reaction score
If all goes according to plan you won't be seeing very many free agent acquisitions from PC/JS. The Packers hardly ever sign anybody and that's what Schneider and co. will be looking to do with Seattle. A focus on the draft and keeping your own players as opposed to going outside of the organization for help.

That being said, I think you're right. I doubt there will be much reluctance from visiting FA's over signing with the Hawks now. You'd have a legit shot at being part of something truly great and memorable. Who wouldn't want that?

drdiags

Reaction score
One of the things that interested Jason Jones in coming this way was the crowd along with the defense's swagger he saw on film. I think Wilson's growth will help. One of the reason Shiancoe didn't want to come was the team's QB situation was unresolved prior to the start of this season.

samwize77

Reaction score
Draft draft draft....and maybe an unheralded FA that didn't fit into the system they were playing in...but fit into ours.......aka Clem...Branch

morgulon1

Reaction score
samwize77":1je9ajt1 said:
Draft draft draft....and maybe an unheralded FA that didn't fit into the system they were playing in...but fit into ours.......aka Clem...Branch

Good point Samwize77, I look for a couple of FA signings but they'll be the ones off the beaten path.