Cards vs Niners

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Cards vs Niners
Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:05 pm
  • I have a hunch the Cards have a chance in this game. Kap's now struggled against the Rams pressure and physical secondary AND the Hawks physical DB's. He's a young QB with ALOT of pressure on him. It sure doesn't seem likes he's going to make a throw unless there's a fairly large window.

We all know the Cards can get amazing pressure, which will get to Kap a bit. Plus, the Cards do have talent on the backend (shout out to mojo).

Cards are the type of team to give young QB some fits.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Re: Cards vs Niners
Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:06 pm
  • I agree that the 49ers offense might struggle. But I still dont see the Cards putting up enough points (10 maybe?) to win the game.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:08 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:I agree that the 49ers offense might struggle. But I still dont see the Cards putting up enough points (10 maybe?) to win the game.

I know. Let's hope your boy Peterson nabs a ST and/or INT TD.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:17 pm
  • after the spanking the Hawks just put on the Cards and running up the score I wouldn't expect any favors, on the other hand the Cards may want to save face and salvage some of the season, if they can beat the niners they will have some respect and momentum going into next season, as it is they are the whipping boys.. ;)

no pun intended but I say they bury the hatchet with the Hawks and go for the win, leave everything out on the field and take no prisoners
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:16 pm
  • If the Cardinals D shows up, our hopes lie in them taking advantage of a clearly shaken Kaepernick. The Card played 4 different QBs on Sunday if I heard correctly. That doesn't bode well for the amount of offense we will see.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:17 pm
  • After visiting the Cards site and reading their take on their game with the 9ers, I really have NO hope they can beat them . They are a broken team.

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=63790
    Mandu
    NET Starter

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:54 pm
  • If they'd beaten the Bears... maybe. Bit of momentum there. However, they reverted back to being truly awful against Chicago. The quarterback position is laughable. Really, I'm not sure San Fran could've asked for a better game this week. It's a gift. We only have ourselves to blame for not controlling our own destiny.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:04 pm
  • Something no one takes into account is the Cards did beat the Niners last season. The Niners already got their revenge game against them by blowing out the Cards with Alex Smith under center. They are the type of defense that gives the Niners some pause.
    FIRE CABLE!
    BASF
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:29 pm
  • Beanie Wells says he's got something to play for against the 49ers, a new job.

It never worked out that way. At the tail end of another injury-plagued season, Wells views Sunday's season finale against the San Francisco 49ers as an "audition for a job somewhere else."

"That's my mindset," Wells said Monday, via The Arizona Republic. "I'm just going to go out there and put my best foot forward for all the 31 other teams that's watching."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... -is-ending
    bellyfat
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:27 pm
  • Beanie Wells needs to get on the field first.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:32 pm
  • Yeah, none of my hopes we're pinned on Mr Wells. Its the Cards defense that gave Atl, NE, GB (for a bit) and other teams trouble.

C'mon Cards, DONT MAIL IT IN. Horton, blitz the HELL out of Kap. Win one for da "Wiz".
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:38 pm
  • The most influential matter of all is the QB position. And despite Kaepernick's struggles Sunday, the 49ers still have a huge edge there.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 pm
  • Yeh. The Ninners just arnt going to lose to the Tards. Like it or not the Ninners are still a great team.
    The Tards? A crappy one.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:51 pm
  • Ya'll doubt this man? Where's your faith?

@ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:51 pm
  • Brian Hoyer is getting the start for AZ. Good news is he can't possibly be worse than Lindley.

Win Forever!
    JonRud
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:32 pm
  • no way no fricken how, the cards beat the niners. at SF right? aint gonna happen... hope those road issues are a thing of the past.. after next week, we'll be hitting it.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:52 pm
  • look, this is the NFL, and MUCH stranger things have happened. I'm not counting anything out. Kaep could implode against that defense and throw 4 picks. SF's special teams are not great, they could easily give up a TD and/or field position. The game won't be a pretty one, but the Cards could certainly grind out a win. Their defense is nothing to be sniffed at, and their special teams might just give them the edge in this one. I reckon if the cards get up early by a freak score or two, they could hang on to win.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:37 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:look, this is the NFL, and MUCH stranger things have happened. I'm not counting anything out. Kaep could implode against that defense and throw 4 picks. SF's special teams are not great, they could easily give up a TD and/or field position. The game won't be a pretty one, but the Cards could certainly grind out a win. Their defense is nothing to be sniffed at, and their special teams might just give them the edge in this one. I reckon if the cards get up early by a freak score or two, they could hang on to win.

Atta girl!

Let's do this.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:05 am
  • There is absolutely nothing down here in the desert that would lead anyone to believe that the Cardinals will do anything other than clock in and clock out of this final game.

I could imagine the defense giving it their best for a little bit till some things start going in the 49ers direction.

The offense won't do anything.

Heck, there are players on both sides who aren't even being discreet about them being on other team's rosters next season. I guess on some teams that might be a good thing as they would go all out auditioning for other teams but again, there is no sign of that with this sorry club.
    Tattooedseahawk
    NET Rookie

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information