Love this photo...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The looks on the people's faces in the background is priceless. One big collective, "DAY-UUHMMMMM!!!!"

Attachments

• 2019974400.jpg
    2019974400.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 3,803

Seeker

Reaction score
Ref looking like "now thats just not right, you don't hit a man that hard in front of people"

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm like Todd here, EXCEPT that idiot and his Stealers terrible towel.
The stupid ass is still learning,,I say that because he was too quick on the draw for THAT LEGAL HIT.
The rest of the League was served notice though,,Just because "Crusher Kam" has seemingly been a non factor for awhile, doesn't mean that he can't dial it up once in awhile to keep those other guys honest.
It's a full contact sport, and with that, I'm going to be pissed if Kam gets fined for playing hard, and doing what he's suppose to do.
Loved the look on those guys faces :16: :16:

tomahawk

Reaction score
OneLofaTatupu":2ewib3ma said:
clean hit too - bs penalty

My thoughts exactly. I was pissed after they threw that flag for that hit. What the hay are DBs supposed to do? I thought their job was to separate the receiver from the ball - job completed on that hit.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I find it interesting that a Ref on the wrong side of the play is throwing the flag.

We really have arrived at a point where Refs are more afraid of the league than being wrong. And arrived at a point where a really hard tackle is an automatic penalty. The Ngata penalty when he legally smoked RGIII last week was just the same. Legal hit, but nasty looking, so automatic penalty.

grizbob

Reaction score
Quick draw in the black and white shirt is pissing me off :evil:

BTW Todd , how you feeling?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
grizbob":3n1d2m28 said:
BTW Todd , how you feeling?

Are you kidding? He could be in the hospital with pneumonia, and he'd still be feeling like a million bucks this Christmas. Right, Todd? :D

VHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":10jn04a7 said:
I find it interesting that a Ref on the wrong side of the play is throwing the flag.

We really have arrived at a point where Refs are more afraid of the league than being wrong. And arrived at a point where a really hard tackle is an automatic penalty. The Ngata penalty when he legally smoked RGIII last week was just the same. Legal hit, but nasty looking, so automatic penalty.

Perfectly said.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":150uvjyx said:
Awesome find Aros. Dayyyyyumm is right.

Jaime Foxx says we'll have none of THAT in the NFL. The dude was quick with the flag.

Black on Black violence is never funny.

hawker84

Reaction score
Kam had not one but two of the best hits of the day ( in the league ).... he came to play last night.... kam suppose to our hitter tackler? any more questions.?

Starrman44

Reaction score
Seeker":1rbhzq7x said:
Ref looking like "now thats just not right, you don't hit a man that hard in front of people"

That got a chuckle from me!! Well done... :th2thumbs:

sutz

Reaction score
IIRC, Ronnie Lott used to call those "WOOOOO" hits, because when he played one, the whole crowd would go "WOOOOOO".

:)

Latest posts