Thank You from the Green Bay Packers

AZRussWilsonFan

Reaction score
This must be getting pretty fun for you guys! Congratulations on this run you're on. I'd just like to take this time to thank you guys for last nights game. Now all we have to do is beat the Vikings and we get our first round bye. Thanks a lot.

Let's hope we do NOT meet in the playoffs. We, along with every other playoff team do not want to see you guys anytime soon.

BTW, if you haven't seen it yet; here is my music video tribute to Russell, Last Name Wilson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq_6B5_yRbw

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Don't worry, the feeling of not wanting to see eachother is mutual, after you dropped a 50 burger on the Titans.

Still, a rematch at Lambeau? I'd do it just to get the controversy over with.

Axx

Reaction score
If we do meet it will be in the NFC Championship, I would rather have a rematch against the 49ers because i feel more confident that we can go there and punch the mouth

morgulon1

Reaction score
I think Seattle VS Green Bay would be an excellent game. I don't have any problems with GB, never have. The problems I have are with SF and their mouthbreathing coach/ second rate NFL qb/ lousy actor douche. I consider his shell shocked look of a puppy that had just been raped by John Holmes look on his face to be my Christmas present. Yeah Hippy burfday ya fuggin douche....hahahahahaha

I have a feeling that if we play them again in the near future we whip their ass again. We have their number.

nsport

Reaction score
Passive Aggressive Pack Fan. Don't be fooled Hawk fans!

Pstark3

Reaction score
All great and stuff but can you please tell Aaron Rodgers to stop being so hostile towards RW?

Twisted

Reaction score
lol, "lets hope we don't meet in the playoffs"

NO! we hope we meet in the playoffs, something about an interception and 12 weeks of constant whining?

Seahawks want their dues, "the Seattle Seahawks, possibly coming to a town near YOU!"

have woodshed, will travel... ;)

SlimHawk80

Reaction score
Pstark3":u7st80qz said:
All great and stuff but can you please tell Aaron Rodgers to stop being so hostile towards RW?

Is he not giving the kid any cred when asked about his thoughts or something?

OP
OP
A

AZRussWilsonFan

Reaction score
I come in peace and praise your QB whom we all love and I'm getting slammed. Wow.

Galen96

Reaction score
No offense to you AZFan, but many have come here in a shroud of praise, only to turn troll in a hurry. I hope we meet soon, simply to lay the tate reception controversy to rest. I contend it was too close to call, and impossible to overturn. You're welcome. I'm actually glad you guys went on a tear and made that whole controversy moot... now if the media would shut the hell up about it, all would be good.

hawker84

Reaction score
i want GB in the playoffs, and couldn't give a hoot if it is in lambeaugh... rogers has trashed us and our QB, we have taken a sh*t ton of crap from our first game and i'm sick of it.... we're hitting on all cylinders right now, and i think we can compete with anybody anywhere.. if rogers even dreams a thought of wanting to see us in the playoffs, he better wake up and discount double check his a**.. Great QB , arrogant pri*k...

don't care if we did your packers a favor, we're just beating down fools the NFL puts in front of us, that's how we roll these days, case you hadn't noticed.

hopefully see you in Lambeaugh in a few weeks.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
bestfightstory":yk32wksr said:
I hope the Vikes beat you.

Sorry.

I can't help myself.
You're blue on the outside, but we all know about your purple panties.

nsport

Reaction score
Listen, homies. Don't be baited by this 7 post troll. The Packers can cry all they want and "thank us for beating the 49ers" and tell us how we should be excited and all that bull crap. In the end, we beat them. We have the strongest strength of win of any team in this league and the #1 scoring defense and have only lost one more game than them and have an avg margin of loss of 5 points. The Packers on the other hand have an avg margin of loss of nearly 13 and boast the 2nd easiest schedule in the league. When they host their game(s) in Lambeau, there's no doubt it's a home field advantage - just like here. I'll go out on a limb and say whoever they match up with will beat them. They still stink in pass protection and in their running game and their defense is marginal at best. I think every postseason team in the NFC so far are better than The Pack. Book it!

Starrman44

Reaction score
nsport":vdvkfwp0 said:
Listen, homies. Don't be baited by this 7 post troll. The Packers can cry all they want and "thank us for beating the 49ers" and tell us how we should be excited and all that bull crap. In the end, we beat them. We have the strongest strength of win of any team in this league and the #1 scoring defense and have only lost one more game than them and have an avg margin of loss of 5 points. The Packers on the other hand have an avg margin of loss of nearly 13 and boast the 2nd easiest schedule in the league. When they host their game(s) in Lambeau, there's no doubt it's a home field advantage - just like here. I'll go out on a limb and say whoever they match up with will beat them. They still stink in pass protection and in their running game and their defense is marginal at best. I think every postseason team in the NFC so far are better than The Pack. Book it!

That is an interesting take. Definitely has me pondering. Man, I love the playoffs...

HawkWow

Reaction score
I think the OP poses very little threat to us. LOL, whether he comes in peace or not. The majority of Hawk fans have clamoured for national attention, now they're getting it. Be happy and know that should we play GB, when we get the ball...we're gonna' score. ;) Green Bay IS football. Yes, there has been some pissing and moaning coming out of their camp but how many in here, under the same circumstances, wouldn't be doing the same. GB got hosed, plain and simple. Nobody likes the hose.

BUT....other than a snowstorm, I have no concerns about GB. We counter very well what they do well. IMO, we are the better team.

Largent80

Reaction score
AZRussWilsonFan":3fqa9wx6 said:
This must be getting pretty fun for you guys! Congratulations on this run you're on. I'd just like to take this time to thank you guys for last nights game. Now all we have to do is beat the Vikings and we get our first round bye. Thanks a lot.

Let's hope we do NOT meet in the playoffs. We, along with every other playoff team do not want to see you guys anytime soon.

BTW, if you haven't seen it yet; here is my music video tribute to Russell, Last Name Wilson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq_6B5_yRbw

GO VIKINGS Good luck stopping A.P. hahahahahahaha