yikes... looks like kj had a close call...

chris98251

Reaction score
Just thankfull that none of our Seahawks are going to be in the news tomorrow negetively over this.

grizbob

Reaction score
Throwdown":1o1c4cmn said:
Club shooting happen a lot, get alcohol in someones system around people that they don't particularly like, and stuffs gonna go down. Happens all too often and it's stupid that people can't go out and have a good time without dickheads worrying about retaliation for getting dissed.

Yeah, miss the good old days when you took it to parking lot and duked it out :mrgreen:

Slick

Reaction score
Munch bar is cesspool of thugs, wannabes, and ho-bags. Add some Seahawk players to the mix: jealousy, envy, violence.

Slick

Reaction score
Atradees":h2r4n733 said:
Slick you just described all bars.

"Bars" to me are civilized, great hangouts. What I've described are "clubs". I roll my eyes anytime I see Kam or Earl Tweet @munchbar. Knew this would happen eventually.

rastahawk

Reaction score
grizbob":3b1u5azg said:
Throwdown":3b1u5azg said:
Club shooting happen a lot, get alcohol in someones system around people that they don't particularly like, and stuffs gonna go down. Happens all too often and it's stupid that people can't go out and have a good time without dickheads worrying about retaliation for getting dissed.

Yeah, miss the good old days when you took it to parking lot and duked it out :mrgreen:

I took it out to the parking lot many times. To puke! :lol:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
drdiags":15hfz2et said:
Saw this from Liz Matthews

Liz Mathews 710 ESPN ‏@Liz_Mathews
Regarding MunchBar shooting, Bellevue police said actively investigating now & will provide statement from scene as soon as possible...
Damn I go to that place all the time. Was thinking about going there last night. Damn. My friend got a pic with Golden Tate there on Friday too.

drdiags

Reaction score
So is this the same guy who was convicted of killing Tuba Man?

Iafrate said the suspect police are seeking, Ja'mari Alexander Alan Jones, was convicted as a juvenile in the high-profile 2008 beating death of a Seattle street performer. Jones was sentenced to less than a year in juvenile detention on a first-degree manslaughter charge in that case

Rest of the story here

Latest posts