More evidence of Harbaugh being a punk

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
We should have put up a 50 spot on these chumps!

If some of the Seahawks wanted Carroll to put it on Harbaugh, they had their reasons. Two Seattle defensive backs, Sherman and Earl Thomas, told Y! Sports that Harbaugh drove by the Seahawks' team bus in the Candlestick Park parking lot following the Niners' 13-6 victory in October and mockingly saluted the vanquished visitors. "He honked his horn at the bus and waved," said Sherman, who did not witness the incident. "That happened — a bunch of the guys told me. Yeah, he was [honking]."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--m...miliating-jim-harbaugh-s-49ers-103723151.html

ensett

Reaction score
Based on some of the comments 49ers fans made during yesterdays game, Harbaugh is a match made in heaven for those guys

rastahawk

Reaction score
I love Sherman's comment:

" I'm not gonna lie to you," Sherman told Silver after the game when recalling Seattle's final touchdown Sunday night. "I told Pete, 'Let's score and go for two.' He said, 'We have more class than that.' "

White Devil

Reaction score
Watching his face on the sidelines during the game was priceless. Now that I've seen this, even more so.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
bhahahahah, thats the funniest thing I've ever heard. I don't care what anybody says if Pete weren't our coach I'd love for it to have been Harbaugh. Dude is crazy

Axx

Reaction score
"Happy Birthday Harbaugh, I hope you enjoyed it"

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Killa Kam":38bafaax said:
bhahahahah, thats the funniest thing I've ever heard. I don't care what anybody says if Pete weren't our coach I'd love for it to have been Harbaugh. Dude is crazy

Are you kidding? No way!!! ANYONE...literally ANYONE else.

djb28

Reaction score
Well, He looked like a little girl who had her pink slippers taken away last night. Grade A Douche!

grizbob

Reaction score
Justice is a dish best served cold :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
rastahawk":2sbnpvot said:
I love Sherman's comment:

" I'm not gonna lie to you," Sherman told Silver after the game when recalling Seattle's final touchdown Sunday night. "I told Pete, 'Let's score and go for two.' He said, 'We have more class than that.' "
Sherman is such a Richard.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I would be embarrassed as heck if Pete Carroll did that. That is down right childish, and the dude is almost 50, some people are just asses their entire lives and never grow up, it's kind of sad.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
49fansince70":3ldtvri3 said:
OMG he honked and.... WAVED? what an asshole! He should be executed!

Yes, that's what people are saying. Exactly.

He's a punk, and embarrasses your team both winning and losing. His reaction after the Lions game to Schwartz is EXACTLY who he is. And him honking his horn at his opponents bus, rubbing their loss in their faces after a game is just another example. Sorry bro, you getting indignant here doesn't make any of that crap go away. Your coach is a bitch, and so is your organization as long as he's the face of it.

And why are you here right now anyways? Shouldn't you be on a Niner site arguing about which of your mediocre qb's should be starting? You're annoying as hell in all the threads you post in on here. Take a page from your other fans and go hide after getting your butt kicked to high hell. Take your medicine like a man, not like your bitch ass coach.

Happy Holidays. :thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts