The Road To The Two Seed

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Pretty far fetched.. but a Vikings + Cardinals win would give us the 2nd seed in the NFC Playoffs with a win over the Rams.

    Image

    Image
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 5148
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


  • I'll definitely be a Cards and Vikes fan next weekend, but we need to take care of biz against the wily Jeff Fisher. I honestly think he'll present much more of a challenge then the 49ers. He's not blinded by his own arrogance, so he really respects the opponent's stengths and actively exploits any flaw. I got the impression that the Niners, particularly on offense, thought the could just line-up and beat us.

    Hey, are you coming up with this because you can't bag on Wilson anymore? ;-)
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

    Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    User avatar
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2709
    Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm


The Road To The Two Seed
Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:34 am
  • Image

    GB & SF LOSE.
    WE WIN.

    MAKE IT HAPPEN.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

    :les:
    User avatar
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8075
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm


  • I'm game. Go Cardinals! Go Vikings. But most importantly, Go Seahawks!
    User avatar
    Boiler
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 315
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:37 am
    Location: Centennial, CO


  • HawKnPeppa wrote:I'll definitely be a Cards and Vikes fan next weekend, but we need to take care of biz against the wily Jeff Fisher. I honestly think he'll present much more of a challenge then the 49ers. He's not blinded by his own arrogance, so he really respects the opponent's stengths and actively exploits any flaw. I got the impression that the Niners, particularly on offense, thought the could just line-up and beat us......

    This. There's a reason I fantasized about Fisher being the HC of the Seahawks during the Mora year. It's cuz the guy is a really good coach. Like you, I think he's better than Capt. Douchebag (Harbaugh). In fact. I'll go out on a limb and say the Lambs will be more of a challange to the Hawks over the next 10 years than the Whiners will be.



    Oh, and hell yeah go Cards and go Viqueens!!
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image

    Proud member of the 38 club
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11871
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • Too bad the Cards have no QB. They may start Brian Hoyer next week. Can't Kurt come out of retirement just for this one game?
    Image

    Win Forever!
    User avatar
    JonRud
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1183
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:58 pm
    Location: New Jersey - Site of Super Bowl XLVIII


  • I have high hopes for the Cards next weekend. We can dream....
    User avatar
    Slick
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 621
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:52 am
    Location: Bellevue, WA


  • We beat up the whiners enough they will be hurt and demoralized
    Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore -peachesenregalia, jan 5, 2013
    User avatar
    seahawksfanatic000
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 489
    Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:41 pm


  • has a team ever put up 40 points 4 games in a row?
    I genuinely don't think the Rams will pose a problem to us, remember the game against them last time had 3 unlucky interceptions and still they only scored 16 points on a fake FG, a 48 yard field goal and 2 absurdly long field goals of 58 and 60 yards. Legatron doesn't make them at CLink.

    It would be a good time for Harbaugh's "never lost 2 in a row" streak to end
    themunn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2521
    Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 4:38 pm


  • Do it. Can you imagine the Century Link playoff advantage this year? Fugeddaboutit.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

    RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 15456
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


  • I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

    But also, Go Packers! The way this team is playing right now I dont want a bye week. I dont want anything that could possibly kill this hot streak and the momentum they're riding.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18612
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • I told my son you guys better beat those whiners next week. He's jacked about playing there.
    User avatar
    Termite
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 60
    Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:20 pm


  • at least hoyer knows to throw to fitz.
    User avatar
    SeahawkGeoff
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 49
    Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:50 pm


  • JSeahawks wrote:I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

    But also, Go Packers! The way this team is playing right now I dont want a bye week. I dont want anything that could possibly kill this hot streak and the momentum they're riding.


    I thought this too.. but after what Deion Sanders said I agree with him.. no one is coming into the CLink and beating us.. and imagine if ATL went down?
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 5148
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


  • OK it is time for all Hawk fans to pray to their football shrine for a Viking and a Cardinal win next week.

    If they win we get the number 2 seed and a first round bye after we send the Rams home with a loss.

    It can happen! The 12th man can make it happen with mental energy.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    User avatar
    rainger
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1735
    Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 am
    Location: Victoria BC


  • Hasselbeck wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

    But also, Go Packers! The way this team is playing right now I dont want a bye week. I dont want anything that could possibly kill this hot streak and the momentum they're riding.


    I thought this too.. but after what Deion Sanders said I agree with him.. no one is coming into the CLink and beating us.. and imagine if ATL went down?


    *sigh* We get it, you hate Russell Wilson.....
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11035
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: The Official
Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:09 am
  • Termite wrote:I told my son you guys better beat those whiners next week. He's jacked about playing there.



    May your son have the game of his life, and send the whiners home crying :49ersmall: :49ersmall:
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
    User avatar
    Wiseguy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 197
    Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:07 pm


  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

    But also, Go Packers! The way this team is playing right now I dont want a bye week. I dont want anything that could possibly kill this hot streak and the momentum they're riding.


    I thought this too.. but after what Deion Sanders said I agree with him.. no one is coming into the CLink and beating us.. and imagine if ATL went down?


    *sigh* We get it, you hate Russell Wilson.....


    POTD. :th2thumbs:

    But I think even Hasselbeck loves Russ now!
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18612
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • JSeahawks wrote:I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

    But also, Go Packers! The way this team is playing right now I dont want a bye week. I dont want anything that could possibly kill this hot streak and the momentum they're riding.



    I don't think we even need a bye with the roll we are on and the rest we have had
    I would like to see them play every week right on through the super bowl leaving totally crushed teams in their wake
    Go Hawks
    twelfman
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 4:06 pm


  • I like the Vikings chances, the Cards?
    GO HAWKS!!!
    User avatar
    Twisted
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1554
    Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm


Re: The Road To The Two Seed
Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:07 pm
  • If we get that bye and Sherman gets suspended, the fourth game of his suspension would be the Super Bowl. I don't think we WANT the #2 seed, unless Sherman gets exonerated.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

    Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 11328
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


Re: The Road To The Two Seed
Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:If we get that bye and Sherman gets suspended, the fourth game of his suspension would be the Super Bowl. I don't think we WANT the #2 seed, unless Sherman gets exonerated.


    astute
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    User avatar
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *
     
    Posts: 8511
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm




It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information