The Road To The Two Seed

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Pretty far fetched.. but a Vikings + Cardinals win would give us the 2nd seed in the NFC Playoffs with a win over the Rams.

February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• I'll definitely be a Cards and Vikes fan next weekend, but we need to take care of biz against the wily Jeff Fisher. I honestly think he'll present much more of a challenge then the 49ers. He's not blinded by his own arrogance, so he really respects the opponent's stengths and actively exploits any flaw. I got the impression that the Niners, particularly on offense, thought the could just line-up and beat us.

Hey, are you coming up with this because you can't bag on Wilson anymore? ;-)
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

The Road To The Two Seed
Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:34 am

GB & SF LOSE.
    WE WIN.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• I'm game. Go Cardinals! Go Vikings. But most importantly, Go Seahawks!
    Boiler
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• HawKnPeppa wrote:I'll definitely be a Cards and Vikes fan next weekend, but we need to take care of biz against the wily Jeff Fisher. I honestly think he'll present much more of a challenge then the 49ers. He's not blinded by his own arrogance, so he really respects the opponent's stengths and actively exploits any flaw. I got the impression that the Niners, particularly on offense, thought the could just line-up and beat us......

This. There's a reason I fantasized about Fisher being the HC of the Seahawks during the Mora year. It's cuz the guy is a really good coach. Like you, I think he's better than Capt. Douchebag (Harbaugh). In fact. I'll go out on a limb and say the Lambs will be more of a challange to the Hawks over the next 10 years than the Whiners will be.

Oh, and hell yeah go Cards and go Viqueens!!
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Too bad the Cards have no QB. They may start Brian Hoyer next week. Can't Kurt come out of retirement just for this one game?

Win Forever!
    JonRud
    NET Veteran

• I have high hopes for the Cards next weekend. We can dream....
    Slick
    NET Veteran

• We beat up the whiners enough they will be hurt and demoralized
    Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore -peachesenregalia, jan 5, 2013
    seahawksfanatic000
    NET Starter

• has a team ever put up 40 points 4 games in a row?
    I genuinely don't think the Rams will pose a problem to us, remember the game against them last time had 3 unlucky interceptions and still they only scored 16 points on a fake FG, a 48 yard field goal and 2 absurdly long field goals of 58 and 60 yards. Legatron doesn't make them at CLink.

It would be a good time for Harbaugh's "never lost 2 in a row" streak to end
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• Do it. Can you imagine the Century Link playoff advantage this year? Fugeddaboutit.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

But also, Go Packers! The way this team is playing right now I dont want a bye week. I dont want anything that could possibly kill this hot streak and the momentum they're riding.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• I told my son you guys better beat those whiners next week. He's jacked about playing there.
    Termite
    NET Practice Squad

• at least hoyer knows to throw to fitz.
    SeahawkGeoff
    NET Practice Squad

• JSeahawks wrote:I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

But also, Go Packers! The way this team is playing right now I dont want a bye week. I dont want anything that could possibly kill this hot streak and the momentum they're riding.

I thought this too.. but after what Deion Sanders said I agree with him.. no one is coming into the CLink and beating us.. and imagine if ATL went down?
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• OK it is time for all Hawk fans to pray to their football shrine for a Viking and a Cardinal win next week.

If they win we get the number 2 seed and a first round bye after we send the Rams home with a loss.

It can happen! The 12th man can make it happen with mental energy.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

• Hasselbeck wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

I thought this too.. but after what Deion Sanders said I agree with him.. no one is coming into the CLink and beating us.. and imagine if ATL went down?

*sigh* We get it, you hate Russell Wilson.....
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Re: The Official
Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:09 am
  • Termite wrote:I told my son you guys better beat those whiners next week. He's jacked about playing there.

May your son have the game of his life, and send the whiners home crying :49ersmall: :49ersmall:
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
    Wiseguy
    NET Rookie

• peachesenregalia wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

*sigh* We get it, you hate Russell Wilson.....

POTD. :th2thumbs:

But I think even Hasselbeck loves Russ now!
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• JSeahawks wrote:I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

I don't think we even need a bye with the roll we are on and the rest we have had
    I would like to see them play every week right on through the super bowl leaving totally crushed teams in their wake
    Go Hawks
    twelfman
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• I like the Vikings chances, the Cards?
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Re: The Road To The Two Seed
Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:07 pm
  • If we get that bye and Sherman gets suspended, the fourth game of his suspension would be the Super Bowl. I don't think we WANT the #2 seed, unless Sherman gets exonerated.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Re: The Road To The Two Seed
Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:If we get that bye and Sherman gets suspended, the fourth game of his suspension would be the Super Bowl. I don't think we WANT the #2 seed, unless Sherman gets exonerated.

astute
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information