The Road To The Two Seed

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Pretty far fetched.. but a Vikings + Cardinals win would give us the 2nd seed in the NFC Playoffs with a win over the Rams.

Nfl a peterson wm 600

Larry-Fitzgerald.jpg

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I'll definitely be a Cards and Vikes fan next weekend, but we need to take care of biz against the wily Jeff Fisher. I honestly think he'll present much more of a challenge then the 49ers. He's not blinded by his own arrogance, so he really respects the opponent's stengths and actively exploits any flaw. I got the impression that the Niners, particularly on offense, thought the could just line-up and beat us.

Hey, are you coming up with this because you can't bag on Wilson anymore? ;-)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":23vm73d1 said:
I'll definitely be a Cards and Vikes fan next weekend, but we need to take care of biz against the wily Jeff Fisher. I honestly think he'll present much more of a challenge then the 49ers. He's not blinded by his own arrogance, so he really respects the opponent's stengths and actively exploits any flaw. I got the impression that the Niners, particularly on offense, thought the could just line-up and beat us......
This. There's a reason I fantasized about Fisher being the HC of the Seahawks during the Mora year. It's cuz the guy is a really good coach. Like you, I think he's better than Capt. Douchebag (Harbaugh). In fact. I'll go out on a limb and say the Lambs will be more of a challange to the Hawks over the next 10 years than the Whiners will be.

Oh, and hell yeah go Cards and go Viqueens!!

JonRud

Reaction score
Too bad the Cards have no QB. They may start Brian Hoyer next week. Can't Kurt come out of retirement just for this one game?

themunn

Reaction score
has a team ever put up 40 points 4 games in a row?
I genuinely don't think the Rams will pose a problem to us, remember the game against them last time had 3 unlucky interceptions and still they only scored 16 points on a fake FG, a 48 yard field goal and 2 absurdly long field goals of 58 and 60 yards. Legatron doesn't make them at CLink.

It would be a good time for Harbaugh's "never lost 2 in a row" streak to end

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

But also, Go Packers! The way this team is playing right now I dont want a bye week. I dont want anything that could possibly kill this hot streak and the momentum they're riding.

Termite

Reaction score
I told my son you guys better beat those whiners next week. He's jacked about playing there.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":13v98qpb said:
I'll say go Cardinals because I want to win the division and get a home playoff game.

But also, Go Packers! The way this team is playing right now I dont want a bye week. I dont want anything that could possibly kill this hot streak and the momentum they're riding.

I thought this too.. but after what Deion Sanders said I agree with him.. no one is coming into the CLink and beating us.. and imagine if ATL went down?

Rainger

Reaction score
OK it is time for all Hawk fans to pray to their football shrine for a Viking and a Cardinal win next week.

If they win we get the number 2 seed and a first round bye after we send the Rams home with a loss.

It can happen! The 12th man can make it happen with mental energy.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Termite":3fxc3c22 said:
I told my son you guys better beat those whiners next week. He's jacked about playing there.

May your son have the game of his life, and send the whiners home crying :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3jg08860 said:
Hasselbeck":3jg08860 said:
JSeahawks":3jg08860 said:

I thought this too.. but after what Deion Sanders said I agree with him.. no one is coming into the CLink and beating us.. and imagine if ATL went down?

*sigh* We get it, you hate Russell Wilson.....

POTD. :th2thumbs:

But I think even Hasselbeck loves Russ now!

twelfman

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1nkk26qk said:

I don't think we even need a bye with the roll we are on and the rest we have had
I would like to see them play every week right on through the super bowl leaving totally crushed teams in their wake
Go Hawks

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
If we get that bye and Sherman gets suspended, the fourth game of his suspension would be the Super Bowl. I don't think we WANT the #2 seed, unless Sherman gets exonerated.