Gems from the 49ers Message Boards

zhawk

Reaction score
foxor, if that's all true, then I was rolling on the floor with glee. if not and you created that, you are a literary genius, as I rotf with glee! I lived 28 years in 49er territory and have been to quite a few games and I am very happy to finally get some validation. I no longer live there, moved to texas, but all my friends and acquaintances will remember me today. they may not remember me fondly, but they will remember me. well done sir! :th2thumbs: :49ersmall:

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I laughed myself to tears reading that. You know your doing something right when opposing fans are praying for injuries to your top players.

dunceface

Reaction score
kearly":6ts1k1xg said:
Some of the best and most epic threads .net history have happened this year. The Manning thread. The Flynn thread. The Lookalikes threads.

Don't forget the 100 page uniform thread!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, some of those were hillarious while others were just disgusting and classless. I know we say things in the heat of the moment during a game but holy crap their fanbase (with some exceptions) are a bunch of scumbags.

The best part though is that there's no doubting who the 49ers fans feel is their biggest rival. :D

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
dunceface":3siwkyco said:
kearly":3siwkyco said:
Some of the best and most epic threads .net history have happened this year. The Manning thread. The Flynn thread. The Lookalikes threads.

Or the Russ Photoshop thread.

And yes, those quotes are real. Read them myself.

grizbob

Reaction score
dunceface":2icelr63 said:
kearly":2icelr63 said:

Who could forget this board's obsession with fashion :mrgreen: :stirthepot:

OP
OP
Fox0r

Fox0r

Reaction score
dunceface":3rwm3udi said:
kearly":3rwm3udi said:

I created that one, too... :th2thumbs:

...although, admittedly, the uniform thread was an amalgamation and I never dreamt it'd go in the crazy ass direction it went when I created it. That thread is owed to the craziness of all you wonderful bastards from this board. I love this board. Glad you guys liked this thread. I wanted to try to do something nice that you'd all enjoy, and when I went to the Whiners' forum and began reading their comments, it killed me, so I had to make sure to share. Merry almost Christmas, guys!

OP
OP
Fox0r

Fox0r

Reaction score
zhawk":3os2qhyy said:
foxor, if that's all true, then I was rolling on the floor with glee. if not and you created that, you are a literary genius, as I rotf with glee! I lived 28 years in 49er territory and have been to quite a few games and I am very happy to finally get some validation. I no longer live there, moved to texas, but all my friends and acquaintances will remember me today. they may not remember me fondly, but they will remember me. well done sir! :th2thumbs: :49ersmall:

I wish I could take credit for creating those. But I found them here: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... read-week/

There are many more gems. Too many. So many I had to stop... :179417:

In fact, there's like 400+ pages of stuff in that thread. It started like a week before the game, where all of the Whiners' fans are talking about how bad they're going to beat us down...that thread should be cited as a case study in bi-polar fandom. Maybe we aren't as kneejerk as we all think. :thirishdrinkers:

DohBoy

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":fb7nl4dj said:
I get that we are all lesbians up here but now we are atheists too?

They're just jealous because they used to the go-to city for lesbians and atheists.

At least they'll always have their creepy old nude guys walking around Union Square...

DohBoy

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
What an epic win last night. This thread is amazing!

I have a buddy who is a 9er fan and he gave me his prediction of the game and I quote "49ers will jump out to a big lead and RW won't lead you back"

Good call!

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Niner tears are like sweet mana from heaven!

bryantology79

Reaction score
the benny hill runs are scary as hell to watch when it's live but when you know russell comes out of them unscathed and usually the defense gasping for air, they are so fun to watch after. i wonder if he's laughing like a 5 year old everytime he makes someone miss. roadrunner indeed.

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
Thanks Fox for putting this together. Exactly what I was looking for. 9ers fans can suck it.

two dog

Reaction score
Thank you. That was great!

There are few things that bring as much pleasure as seeing your enemies
running in small circles squeaking hate.

What happened to that smug superiority 9ers' fans typically show.

dunceface

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":34wke7us said:
dunceface":34wke7us said:
kearly":34wke7us said:

Or the Russ Photoshop thread.

And yes, those quotes are real. Read them myself.

Holy crap! The Russell photochop thread! How could I forget?? So classic!