Kam "DECLEATS" Vernon Davis VIDEO HD

NYCoug

Reaction score
Funny how there's a ref two feet away from the play and he just tosses the flag without even thinking twice. The league has definitely told these guys to throw flags, levy fines, and ask questions later. Here's what Patrice O'Neal has to say about the matter, RIP Patrice!

[youtube]B25ywedwU04[/youtube]

JonRud

Reaction score
How is this a penalty? You're just supposed to let the guy catch the ball and not try to knock it loose? I just don't get it.

White Devil

Reaction score
Incredible PRO play. This is why I watch the NFL, not to watch both teams throw the ball up and down the field.

This is the NFL, not the Arena League.

NYCoug

Reaction score
JonRud":2zixyb53 said:
How is this a penalty? You're just supposed to let the guy catch the ball and not try to knock it loose? I just don't get it.

Gotta "usher him to the ground", then help him up while also not forgetting to wish him Happy Holidays.

It's a joke. The even bigger joke is that I wouldn't be surprised if this drew a fine from the league. It's insane. The league should honestly be forced to review all of these types of calls and come out and clear a dude's name for a wrongful personal foul penalty. Although, for the Hawks I don't really mind guys getting a bad rap. They seem to play better with a chip on their shoulder.

Pe, that clip never gets old to me. I just keep replaying it and laughing it just as hard as the last time. Hadn't watched it in months but I'm glad I stumbled upon it again.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Doesn't PC have the opportunity to bring this to the attention of the league and ask for an explanation? He did that once or twice earlier in the season. This was as legal a hit as I've ever seen, especially with Kam moving his helmet to the side to avoid helmet-to-helmet.

Not fining him would be something at least, but the zebras really need to come out with a statement that this was a righteous, legal hit.

Chapman

Reaction score
Someone needs to take the video of the clip including Davis getting up blinking and shaking his head, and overlay Dr.Dre's song keep their heads ringin.

Ding ding dong, ding de de ding dong, keep their heads ringing.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I think the league has gotten to a point that ANY VIOLENT hit is drawing a flag no matter how legal it is. Everytime I see one of these hits It's almost a guarantee that a flag will fly, just because of the nature of the hit. Thought It was a critical play IMO.