Gems from the 49ers Message Boards

SE174

Reaction score
Post Game Comments:

"WHO's GOT THE HOT HAND NOW? NOoo Body!!!"

"Sometimes you are the windshield,and sometimes you are the bug!!"
"I still beleive"

"Are you serious?!?!
How long have you been a niner fan? Maybe we do have some of the dumbest fans in the NFL, my god."

"lol. we got our butts kicked. stop making excuses. we got beat in all 3 phases of the game. there isn't a need for change at QB. we got raped. lets take it like a man. lol"

"Originally Posted by 49ersTheCatch82
I rather see a QB with short arm but with brains, than a QB with a huge arm but no brains.
Uhhhhh oh lol. Here we go."

"You could say we get curb stomped too much for an elite team"

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Wow. I've never seen that kind of vile hatred on this board from Seahawk fans. We tease and make fun, but all the ill will and veiled death threats... we don't behave that way do we? (I must admit I stick to this forum, so I don't really know what goes on elsewhere.)

Thanks for the compilation. Eye opening. And hilarious.

grizbob

Reaction score
And that in a nut shell, is why this victory is such bliss :179417:

The Grouch

Reaction score
Just read this from a 9er message board... made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
The board was a poll on who the fans didn't want to have to play in the playoffs, it was posted before the game. Tonight after the game a fan had this to say:

"Seattle. Homefield advantage doesn't account for 30 points. We are simply outmatched offensively. Wilson is inhuman and getting better every week. He plays with our speedy D like a damn yo-yo.

:th2thumbs:

kearly

Reaction score
Some of the best and most epic threads .net history have happened this year. The Manning thread. The Flynn thread. The Lookalikes threads.

This thread was my favorite of the year. I took my time reading through those and I think I laughed for a solid six minutes straight. It's just awesome having a QB that is so fun for us, and so mind-meltingly annoying for them.

My Ichiro comparison at the start of the season ended up being more on the money than I thought it was. Ichiro is/was one of the most annoying baseball players to play against ever. He got a hit a couple months ago by sneaking the ball down the pitchers neckhole and into his jersey. Seriously.

Wilson is almost worse. He's the loony toons road runner of the NFL. He deceives opposing fans into thinking they are just one big hit away from ending his career, only to watch him zip around untouched making NFL defenses look like the three stooges in the process.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
That is flat-out, one of the best posts EVER at .NET. Thanks for the effort FoxOr! Still in seventh heaven here over this dream of a game!!

Bakergirl

Reaction score
OMG. I almost wish we could sticky this thing and leave it up all playoffs and off season! I heard some of the meltdown from my husband, but this...just made my year! :th2thumbs:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I swung by what is supposed to be one of the classier Niner sites, SBN's Niner's Nation. I read a some game thread and was shocked at the venom. I'm pretty tough to shock. The number of fans calling for injuries to Seattle players is crazy. I know why going to Niner games is so damn dangerous now.

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
Man these 40whiner fans really have some anger issues they need to go see someone about that! Haha but I love it

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Cool, apparently I live in a country of heathen athiests. Who knew?

Love the whining over the hit on Davis. Guys like Gholston do that all the time and I bet when that happens those hypocrites love in.

Throwdown

Reaction score
lol I really don't get how the injury to Manningham was our players fault? We weren't suppose to tackle him? do they wanna play two hand touch now?

AZHawkfan

Reaction score
That was literally the funniest post I have ever read. I was almost in tears from laughing so hard. A HUGE thanks for that! :th2thumbs:

Latest posts