What was Anthony Davis's problem?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Other than being mad about losing, I wonder if there was something Lane did to piss him off? That looked like a semi ramming into a VW. Was wondering if 'stayin in my lane' was gonna get up after that.

Maybe the big sumbeyotch was just seeing red and looking for the first guy to take it out on.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
He should of tried that on Chancellor or Bryant, pu$$y.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Jeremy Lane probably talking smack, getting in his head. Our DBs are all about head games. I bet they're being coached that way. 80% of sports is mental...you'd better believe it!

chris98251

Reaction score
That wasn't the first scrap Lane was in tonight, he got someone flagged earlier also. Sherman said last week that Lane had some chops on him and talks it up in practice a lot, that the Bills game was a chance for him to show we he has got.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Lane is scrappy. He got in a fight in training camp. I hope he puts on a few more pounds of muscle on the off-season.

OP
OP
HawKnPeppa

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Throwdown":2y26hdp6 said:
He was just mad, brah.

LOL! Obviously. Lane definitely 'won' with the Ref's, but it would have been silly to lose him to injury for continuing to talk shite during garbage time. He was rubbin salt into wounds at that point, and I hope somebody explains that to him. Then they need to remind him how paper thin we are at corner right now.

I realize we're speculating about what brought about the sumo match, but I don't think you get a big dude like that so hoppin mad without egging him on....unless his last name is Suh, of course.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1hrfy40k said:
He's a complete douche. That's his problem.

I was quietly reading along until the moment I realized all the rest was the setup to this punchline. Then I laughed. Guffawed even.

BASF

Reaction score
It looked to me like his assignment was to block the db on the running play and probably couldn't hear the whistle when the play ended, so he kept blocking for a minute. Then when Lane laughed about it, it escalated a little.

Latest posts