Where would you be...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Where would you be...
Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:13 am
  • Without this amazing place called Seahawks.net

I just wanted to share my gratitude to each and all of my fellow 12's here at .Net. Especially the ones who make it all happen. This place is amazing. Where else can you find the latest, most up to date, unbiased ( and sometimes biased lol ) Seahawks news? Only here. So i thank you. I come here up to 3-5 times daily.. maybe more sometimes! Mostly as reader. I love it. So...

This new year, I will donate for the first time. I recommend those who haven't in the past to join me as well!
    I truly believe this place is special to ALL of us. Such an amazing time to be a Hawks fan!!
    Having this outlet makes it that much better!

We've only just begun.. :thirishdrinkers:
    "Somebody needs to work some Photoshop magic and put Harbaugh in the car with Pete handing him a nice warm glass of Shut the F*ck Up"
    SlimHawk80
    NET Veteran

Re: Where would you be...
Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:28 am
  • SlimHawk80 wrote:Without this amazing place called Seahawks.net

I just wanted to share my gratitude to each and all of my fellow 12's here at .Net. Especially the ones who make it all happen. This place is amazing. Where else can you find the latest, most up to date, unbiased ( and sometimes biased lol ) Seahawks news? Only here. So i thank you. I come here up to 3-5 times daily.. maybe more sometimes! Mostly as reader. I love it. So...

This new year, I will donate for the first time. I recommend those who haven't in the past to join me as well!
    I truly believe this place is special to ALL of us. Such an amazing time to be a Hawks fan!!
    Having this outlet makes it that much better!

We've only just begun.. :thirishdrinkers:

X ... :thirishdrinkers:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:03 am
  • I second this post. Especially being from overseas, I know practically no Hawks fans. This is the one place I can feel part of the Seahawks family. :thirishdrinkers:

I will no doubt consider donating when the Christmas void in my wallet has subsided. Thanks for sharing.
    Deixis
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:07 am
  • Drinking and watching the game at a bar here in Minneapolis I recruited a couple more members. Hawks fans. They live on Mercer Island. Somehow had never heard of this place. They were pretty psyched when I showed it to them.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:11 am
  • I'll also be donating soon. Easily the best Hawks site on the net.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:38 am
  • Rich, living in a big ass condo in Manhattan.

The .NET addiction kills my productivity.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information