Sherman just wished Harbaugh Happy Bday on NFLN

Lithium

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":vtqy5iw2 said:
GoldenIsThyTate":vtqy5iw2 said:
JSeahawks":vtqy5iw2 said:
4 of our touchdowns were scored by Harbaugh coached players at Stanford. I'm sure they dedicated every one of them to that dbag.

i think it was 3. Doug, Doug, Sherm, still so sweet!

His 2nd TD of the day was to Marshawn, therefore, 4 TD's

marshawn played for harbaugh at stanford?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Sorry, I was speaking of the 4 TD passes, missed that it was players that played for Harbaugh...my bad.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2r9kjmh4 said:
GoldenIsThyTate":2r9kjmh4 said:
JSeahawks":2r9kjmh4 said:
4 of our touchdowns were scored by Harbaugh coached players at Stanford. I'm sure they dedicated every one of them to that dbag.

i think it was 3. Doug, Doug, Sherm, still so sweet!

His 2nd TD of the day was to Marshawn, therefore, 4 TD's

Marshawn went to Cal.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2p380vla said:
Pretty awesome. Loved what he had to say about his appeal too....not sure if he wins it, but the basis seems like he can file a restraining order to overturn and sue if they don't take it his way.

Yeah, this does seem like it could be the case. If the NFL is bound by administrative law in the way they carry out proceedings, then as soon as a person's administrative avenues for appeal are exhausted then they can petition for judicial review. Upon doing that, a temporary restraining order can be filed that would almost surely be granted, and then a longer injunction could be granted if his lawyers could convince the court that he has a meritorious case.

Unfortunately there's pretty much no transparency with this process, so I'm not sure if that's applicable or not. But that's how it works with other governing boards over professions.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2wzptple said:
HOLLYWOOD":2wzptple said:
We've needed players like Sherm for a long time.. He's a big mouth but by God he's OUR big mouth.. And he backs it up.. That's the key.

Exactly.

+2

BALLS OF BRASS. 'Bout time the Hawks had a talker who could back it up and then some. OUTSTANDING performance by Sherm tonight.

Yakima Hawkster

Reaction score
Boz tried to be that mouth piece, but didn't back it up on the field. My favorite Boz memory, however, is when the Hawks played in Denver, where fans wore Boz busters tshirts by the thousands. Those shirts were actually financed by Boz.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":1waub3ov said:
Have we EVER had a mouthpiece like Sherm before? Not that I can remember...

The Boz. He was in a league of his own. Sherman comes nowhere close. If Boz had used Twitter (if it had existed) I would have archived every tweet he made for posterity. Incredibly smart guy, very funny, and could get under people's skin like nobody else that ever played the game.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Yakima Hawkster":1yapwjun said:
Boz tried to be that mouth piece, but didn't back it up on the field. My favorite Boz memory, however, is when the Hawks played in Denver, where fans wore Boz busters tshirts by the thousands. Those shirts were actually financed by Boz.

Boz led the team in tackles. He was a very good player. He led a very very good defense. He played with one arm and still recorded over 100 tackles by most counts (it was before it was a league stat). He was also great at shooting gaps and getting in the QB's head. I remember one time he shot through the middle and nailed Todd Blackledge so hard that he had zero time to react and his helmet popped off and his face was covered with blood. No other LB in the league could have done what he did on that play. By his second season his other shoulder was shot, and then his career was over. He backed it up plenty and had guys suit him up and he played basically armless football. I have nothing but respect for the man and always will. Nobody gave it more than Bosworth to play through a situation that was just not feasible. 99.999999% of the players wouldn't have even tried. But for the last season he played he couldn't even put his own uniform on. He was a tough SOB.