Krapernick's presser after the game (link) lol

taz291819

Reaction score
Question about what the Seahawks' defense is doing (I believe about getting the crowd into it):

Kaep's response, "I'm not worried about what their defense is doing, I'm worried what our offense is doing."

Umm, you better pay attention to what the opposing defense is doing.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Reporter: "What did you learn from this game?"

Kaepernick: "That we have to play better".

Man, this guy is Harbaugh Jr. No wonder he loves him so much.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
The 9er QB looked SCARED all night. Seriously, he was not in control of anything at any time in this game. Neutralized.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
lol, the Klap comes from the same ar5ehole school of public relations that Harblow did.

Press: "What did you learn from this game?"
The Klap: "We have to play better"
Press: "We all know that, but be specific about it..."
The Klap: "Well, you have to be asked a specific question to give a specific answer".

I can't imagine DangeRuss or Pete giving those type of responses, even in a devastating loss.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":ao4dopb2 said:
I can't imagine DangeRuss or Pete giving those type of responses, even in a devastating loss.

Wilson never came close.. and there were some pretty rough losses early in the season (not 42-13, but you know)

I get the fact athletes probably don't want to go talk to the media after getting their asses handed to them, but you have to show more maturity than that.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":1tfb75kw said:
lol, the Klap comes from the same ar5ehole school of public relations that Harblow did.

The Klap: "Well, you have to be asked a specific question to give a specific answer".

I didn't watch the whole thing, did he actually say that?

It was obvious he has some maturing to do, but if he said that....

Twisted

Reaction score
you can bet he didn't learn that from Harbaugh, last week Harbaugh was trying to explain to the press the type of team Seattle is and he said Wilson played well at Candlestick and mentioned how close the game really was, "couple dropped passes caught its a different game" he also said Seattle is a different team today..

he was basically trying to tell the media Seattle is no joke and stop listening to all the fans that think the niners are walking into the Woodshed and dolling out a beat down.. Harbaugh knew, I for one appreciate his candor even though his fans and media were completely ignorant to what he was saying, he even said "they scored 108 points in their last 2 games" and was like wow, but they still didn't get it...

otter

Reaction score
Kaep kind of reminds me of Aaron Brooks of "He owned us with his eye's" fame.

Twisted

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":1tdhszp2 said:

they're all prolly sick of the ignorant questions they are asked on a daily basis, the fans and media hold them to such high expectations theres no way they can fulfill them so whats the point, and even when they do give reasonable answers they just don't get it, and respond by asking another stoopid question..

my neighbor is a huge niners fan and he's like "if they can't beat Seattle they don't deserve to go to the Superbowl"

its like the niners are supposed to win every game no matter what, it really is pathetic considering the entire team has been playing their hearts out only to be dumped on by their own fans and media, geez, they're 10-4-1

most fans would consider that a good record and be proud of their team?

oh well I guess the Hawks are gonna have to just keep pounding on teams one by one so opposing fans will realize maybe your team doesn't really suck they were just out played... any given Sunday..

taz291819

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":yaopgu3i said:
HunnyBadger":yaopgu3i said:

I didn't watch the whole thing, did he actually say that?

It was obvious he has some maturing to do, but if he said that....

Yes, he did say that. When asked what he learned from the game, he said we have to play better. When asked how to specifically play better, he said you'd have to ask a specific question to get a specific answer.

dunceface

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":1bykxj9c said:
The 9er QB looked SCARED all night. Seriously, he was not in control of anything at any time in this game. Neutralized.

x100000000000

dunceface

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":19uadkgv said:

The Klap: [punches reporter in the jaw and breaks his throwing hand]

There...fixed it for ya