Why do we keep doubting this team?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Room for improvement, sure. But Imagine how demoralizing it will be for other teams if and when we actually do improve those little bits.

BTW, we've cleanly and legally knocked out Vernon Davis, Mario Manningham, Percy Harvin... anyone else I'm forgetting? Folks is scurred, fer sure.

montanahawk

Reaction score
I think that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg as to what kind of team this squad will develop into. I am very high on the Hawks, lets go all the way !

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Well, we don't know if we could stop the trap play because they never called it , not once.

That said, I love this team. Its all come together at the perfect time.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I noticed that we didn't really run the zone-read option, either. Or at least, Russ didn't keep it when we did. I was surprised, given that I read in Sando's blog that SF did not face a zone-read much at all this year.

MeanBlueGreen

Reaction score
Seriously dude - been let down tooooo many times in the past. I will gladly eat a slice of humble pie with a side of crow each and every time we win until we win the Super Bowl. Then I will turn into an arrogant a-hole...well, more of an arrogant a-hole. I may get put on the big foam Hawk head too, and parade around my SF office and point at them...

Twisted

Reaction score
sutz":1rt0txyg said:
Hey, 35 years of letdowns are hard to get over. Give us a break.

:laugh:

yea, its simply a matter of conditioning... :stirthepot:

kearly

Reaction score
This is something else. On offense, they have the polish of the best ball control offenses ever. A well oiled, unstoppable machine that can win with finesse if needed. At the same time, they have the leagues best and most physical defense and arguably the most physical running game. They are part beast, part surgeon. If represented in picture form, they would look like this:

Dinosaurs lasers2

Galen96

Reaction score
I've never doubted. I called for a blowout on the 49ers.... I cheers'ed after 7-0 saying "here's to a blowout" and continued throughout the game... why mess with whats working right?

grizbob

Reaction score
Once bitten twice shy, but getting over it :mrgreen: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I agree, Seahawks fans have PTSD and are subconsciously aware of just how much luck was involved in our Holmgren playoff run. We're not used to dominance like this.

But damn, does it feel good.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hey, Seahawks fans have the shortest fingernails in the League for a good reason, hell, I'm having a hard time getting around to taking the training wheels off my Harley :lol:
This SEAHAWKS team full of war birds is finally making believers out of me and my co-fans.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I've been extremely optimistic and even really completely jacked up since the Chicago win. That's where it all changed for me.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
I haven't doubted them once. Said they were going to make the playoffs a long time ago.