Harblows Presser (video link)

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure "product of Justin Smith" is stamped on the bottom of Aldon's foot.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
"They won the down more"

Definitely a quote of the year. Well done, Jim. The Seahawks definitely "won the down more."

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":31rv2rh6 said:
"They won the down more"

Definitely a quote of the year. Well done, Jim. The Seahawks definitely "won the down more."

lmfao! the down! damn that down!

Starrman44

Reaction score
I think even a Niner fan has to be embarrassed of the man's media skills. No doubt they take the route "he don't get paid to be a great interview." C'mon, show a little respect for your fans. They love insights and story lines from the media sources. I feel bad for those writers who are looking for a quote.

Every story in SF is going to have "they won the down more," said Coach Harbaugh. My 5 year old could have come up with that.

Seriously, I like Harbaugh as a coach, but he comes off as a complete jerk.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Did the Seahawks defense do anything specific that jumped out?

Yeah they played really well...

video over

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Why bother watching this, they said on the radio his entire post game presser was 80 seconds. What a total douche bag.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Kaepernicks was worse. He looked like he was gonna cry and he was hanging his head, and made a couple smart ass remarks. That is NOT the dude I would want leading my team.

Feeling blessed to have Russ, and all the class act players we have.

HawkHack

Reaction score
Starrman44":2z0222sp said:
I think even a Niner fan has to be embarrassed of the man's media skills. No doubt they take the route "he don't get paid to be a great interview." C'mon, show a little respect for your fans. They love insights and story lines from the media sources. I feel bad for those writers who are looking for a quote.

Yeah, that was just painful.

Axx

Reaction score
LMao
Kaepernust is the worst interviewer ever, He is definitely not a team leader like our Golden Boy Wilson is.

And I LOLed when Harbaugh was asked if he thought the Chancellor hit as illegal, He knows damn will it was a clean hit but he said "Obviously thats why they threw a flag" ......