I think we just ruined the niners worst than we thought

Seeker

Reaction score
Go look at any niners forum (like your not already there lol)
they are seriously having a "bring back alex" revolt.
they are minus vernon davis
and we EXPOSED their weakness to the big play.

niners goin DOOOOOWNNN

sturg78

Reaction score
Don't forget minus Manningham as well. This can go one of two ways: The last two games overwhelm the 9ers and they sleep walk against AZ and we go to 3rd Seed. This makes them mad and Az is sent back home with another 50-0 butt whoopin.

otter

Reaction score
I think Manningham's leg is broken, like seriously broken. Watch that again and I think some bone pops out there. It's nasty.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Harbaugh said x-rays were negative, but I'm thinking dislocation of some sort.

Seafan

Reaction score
otter":1j81ly1z said:
I think Manningham's leg is broken, like seriously broken. Watch that again and I think some bone pops out there. It's nasty.

Xray was negative. But he could have some ligament damage. Hope he's ok.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Based on his body language in the post presser, I'd say someone should have Harbaugh on suicide watch. Either that or he too should be piss-tested. He was out of it, almost incoherant, LMFAO!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Calling for a starter to be benched after a bad game is SO Week 4. ;)

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
HawkWow":2ixyjh46 said:
Based on his body language in the post presser, I'd say someone should have Harbaugh on suicide watch. Either that or he too should be piss-tested. He was out of it, almost incoherant, LMFAO!

Lasted 80 seconds!! Sounded like a spoiled child.

hannibalking

Reaction score
Sounds bad, especially Manningham's injury. Don't like to see any player hurt. As for their forums, I try to stay away from opponent's boards myself as I cringe at any of our fan's gloating on other boards. Stupid karma superstition I guess. Edit: by the way, I saw the gif of Manningham's injury on sbnation and it was pretty disgusting looking.

morgulon1

Reaction score
On one niner forum they were complaining about playing us because we try and injure their players. And they seriously hate Sherman. hahaha

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Get ready for the rift in the Niners locker room, if there isn't one already.

You know some of the vets want Alex back.

This could just be STARTING to get good.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Patrick Willis didn't try to injure Matt Hasselbeck though. We know that. It was a clean hit, and we all knew it was a clean hit. He was trying to prevent a TD. He plays tough D. Why can't they accept that our team plays aggressive and tough D too, and when you do that, injuries will happen. We accept it. It's time for them to do the same. Our team is tougher.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":boorbblr said:
HawkWow":boorbblr said:

Lasted 80 seconds!! Sounded like a spoiled child.

Go to the official 9er site and check out his pressers. He is always like that. Press down there must love him :sarcasm_off:

bellyfat

Reaction score
morgulon1":2b5qsar8 said:
On one niner forum they were complaining about playing us because we try and injure their players. And they seriously hate Sherman. hahaha

Really? Coming from the 49er fans? LMAO this is the team that has had success from Justin Smith ffs. Didn't they watched Baldwin get body slammed on the field? And Lane get mugged by Davis?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
That Lane mugging was dirty as hell. He grabbed his facemask and slammed his head into the ground. I appreciated Collinsworth calling him out, because he knew it was a horsebleep play. That guy should have been ejected and fined $100 grand. No excuse for that. I wish Lane would have just shot straight in and headbutted him in the groin on the next play. Harbaugh was even bitching when Baldwin got speared and then body-slammed. Is he watching some alternate reality? Seriously, I wonder if he has serious mental problems from taking a lot of shots to the head from his playing days, and I'm not joking around. I worry about the guy. Does he have post-concussion syndrome and has no clue what's happening and can't control his anger and emotions? It sure seems like it. I hope he gets some help, and I mean that from my heart. We've seen too many good guys take their own lives or fall apart due to blows to the head, and Harbaugh was a scrambler and got sacked a lot, and I have wondered if maybe he's suffering some neurological damage and has the "brain tangles" like Dave Duerson and Junior Seau, Mike Webster, Jim MacMahon and others have/had. Hopefully if he does he gets it under control for the sake of himself and his family.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
SharkHawk":iaw04zzi said:
Yeah, Patrick Willis didn't try to injure Matt Hasselbeck though. We know that. It was a clean hit, and we all knew it was a clean hit. He was trying to prevent a TD. He plays tough D. Why can't they accept that our team plays aggressive and tough D too, and when you do that, injuries will happen. We accept it. It's time for them to do the same. Our team is tougher.

Thank you SharkHawk! That play is in HD in my brain...I thought I was the only one who remembered. Manningham, I hope he isn't seriously injured. The hit by Kam on VD? If Kam was a typically sized safety who hit VD exactly the same way there would be no penalty at all. But, since Kam is of equal size to a TE he gets the flag(s) for a text book, perfect, pulverizing tackle!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I hope the Hawks messed 'em up good, not that I want to see anyone get hurt. However I want the Digits to be limping into the playoffs and to get Schmidt canned by the Cardinals next weekend.

The hawks need to take care of business next Sunday and finish the regular season on an up note winning their last 5 games.