Why do we keep doubting this team?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
So much doubt last week before we played Buffalo...trap game, can't win on the road and so on...then this week, it's the 49ers, Gore is gonna cut us up, we can't stop their trap run plays and so on.... this is NOT your old soft Seahawks team!!!

We are for real.

We are badass.

We can win at home.

We can win on the road.

We can win tight games.

We can win blowouts.

We are peaking at the right time.

We should fear no one.

The NFL should fear US!!!

Go Hawks!!

2019973968.jpg

Stop doubting....embrace the truth!!!

sutz

Reaction score
Hey, 35 years of letdowns are hard to get over. Give us a break.

:laugh:

sutz

Reaction score
Hey, 35 years of letdowns are hard to get over. Give us a break.

:laugh:

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I didn't name names, but there were plenty of them each week.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I was convinced last week this team can put up 40 pts every week, doesn't matter who it is. Sunday night was icing on the cake. Here's to a fun playoff run!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
It ALL changed at Chicago. Before that the Hawks lost to the Phins and Lions, not exactly the cream of the NFL and teams Seattle has more talent than. After Russ refused to let us lose against the Bears, they've freakin' DEMOLISHED 3 opponents in a row. That game flipped a switch. Here's hoping it doesn't get turned off again.

zhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":31tsmpel said:
So much doubt last week before we played Buffalo...trap game, can't win on the road and so on...then this week, it's the 49ers, Gore is gonna cut us up, we can't stop their trap run plays and so on.... this is NOT your old soft Seahawks team!!!

We are for real.

We are badass.

We can win at home.

We can win on the road.

We can win tight games.

We can win blowouts.

We are peaking at the right time.

We should fear no one.

The NFL should fear US!!!

Go Hawks!!

2019973968.jpg

Stop doubting....embrace the truth!!!

they do.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
We are Seahawks fans, so there is a good deal of reserved skepticism. And it's well deserved.

I've never doubted. I have held them with a whole ton of reserved optimism, though. I've been saying it for weeks. We're a good team. We've put up some serious numbers. I said several weeks ago, if we beat the 49ers at home, we're a legitimate playoff contender. If we beat the Rams too, we're a legitimate Super Bowl contender. We beat the 49ers more resoundingly than I'd ever have imagined. We're well on the road to Super Bowl contenders.

Nobody wants to play the Seahawks right now. In any venue. Nobody.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I gotta say, I was anxious coming into this game. But each time RW broke the huddle and set up the offense, I was absolutely worry free. Throughout the game I was reflecting on how comfortable I was every time we had the ball. Russell is man.

chris98251

Reaction score
Not being a Debbie Downer but, this is the dress rehersal, we have evolved from a team that we hoped to be competitive to one that looks like we could have a run of success.

Saying that, I want to be a team more like the Steelers then the 49ers in their heyday, when people seen the Steelers and I'm talking the 70's version on the schedule they were worried about coming out with their head on straight still, a win was almost a secondary thought.

I don't want to be a team like the Vikings or the Bills that could win during the season but never quite had it when it came to the playoffs and winning the big one. Either not physical enough or too one dimentional.

We still have to keep focused and then step up another notch for the playoffs, a let down against the Rams would be like kicking ourselves in the teeth.

Reaction score
We have to get better on the road. Although that has been getting better. We are clearly playing the best football in the nfl imo as of late.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Carroll's punishment to the NFL for laughing him out of the league 15 years ago! Don't be scared boys and girls, but do keep your extremities inside the train for your own protection! No doubt, no longer! Embrace the role of villain ;-)

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
SoCalSeahawk":38s8ewrf said:
Carroll's punishment to the NFL for laughing him out of the league 15 years ago! Don't be scared boys and girls, but do keep your extremities inside the train for your own protection! No doubt, no longer! Embrace the role of villain ;-)
Are you kidding?? The NFL is eating this up.

Reaction score
We have to get better on the road. Although that has been getting better. We are clearly playing the best football in the nfl imo as of late. We play down to our competion sometimes we shouldnt have got beat by dolphins,cardinals the first time and the lions. Although I know its hard to win week in and week out in the nfl no matter who you play. Hope we are not peeking to early we need to play like this in the playoffs. Guess Im just nitpicking a little bit. Im very proud of this team right now.