Kaepernick is as good or better than Russell Wilson..

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Hahahahhajajahhajajhhahahhaha....what gave you that ridiculous indication? He's good but really?
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• I'm not even sure he's "good". He has GREAT physical tools. But is he a good qb? We'll see.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• JSeahawks wrote:I'm not even sure he's "good". He has GREAT physical tools. But is he a good qb? We'll see.

Yep. And he had all day back there...... Really, I'm surprised he didn't rip us apart. We must have had outstanding coverage.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• I said it when Kaep had his first couple games, he's not in Wilson's stratosphere.

It became clear tonight. When he plays good defenses (outside the bears game) and he falls behind, he isn't that good at all.
    amill87
    NET Veteran

• He was exposed as a false messiah tonight. Oh ya.

Someone had it a few days ago. get him out of the pocket and he cannot pass worth crap.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• He actually is pretty good. Not prepared for the Clink though.
    Idle vaporings of a mind diseased
    VaporHawk
    NET Veteran

• Jazzhawk wrote:He was exposed as a false messiah tonight. Oh ya.

Someone had it a few days ago. get him out of the pocket and he cannot pass worth crap.

I didn't really say it, I just found a stat.... But thanks :mrgreen:
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• VaporHawk wrote:He actually is pretty good. Not prepared for the Clink though.

Is he? He's had a lot of things go well (defense giving him leads/points and playing some really bad defenses).

He was atrocious tonight. So bad I think Niners fans may start doubting him. Take out the garbage time plays and he was less than 50% completions with no TDs and one pick
    amill87
    NET Veteran

• VaporHawk wrote:He actually is pretty good. Not prepared for the Clink though.

Nobody is prepared for the Clink but that ridiculous notion that he was as good as Russ pissed me off. Russ showed everybody that he's in his own lane. Probably his biggest game and he played incredibly. Would've been no picks if it wasn't for a tipped pass.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Who are you talking to?
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

• This game might be the blueprint to knocking the 49ers out of the playoffs.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• All you need is pressure and man coverage and it looks like Kap cant handle that, for now. Hmm, what's two things the Cards can do?
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• Flynn is better than both of them. Start flynn
    Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore -peachesenregalia, jan 5, 2013
    seahawksfanatic000
    NET Starter

• Hawk Strap wrote:Who are you talking to?

Originally? The BS Noners fans that said Kap was better or on the same level as RW
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Kaep looked scared tonight. All those check downs and almost delays had me cracking up. He had the deer in the headlight look tonight. He scared. 12 scared the crap out of him, I loved their huddle, and he was yelling in there. And every time he tried to change the play at the line, I knew a TO was coming or a delay penalty was coming.
    otter
    NET Rookie

• It was totally the 12th man that hurt him tonight. He couldn't run the offense, he probably couldn't think it was so loud. That was classic 12th man, like the old days. I had this feeling about this game with the youngster. Alex Smith would have been different but the rain could have hurt him due to his small hands. I hope the Hawks get a playoff game at the Clink.
    I'm In!

What attracted you to the Seahawks?
    “It’s a combination of what I believe the coaches are doing here, the atmosphere and what I think we’re going to do here in the future. I think we’re going to win and win a lot and be a championship team.” – Zac Miller, August 4, 2011
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• -The Glove- wrote:
    Hawk Strap wrote:Who are you talking to?

Originally? The BS Noners fans that said Kap was better or on the same level as RW

Gotcha, Glove. But those limp dicks aren't coming around here for a while
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

• Seafan wrote:It was totally the 12th man that hurt him tonight. He couldn't run the offense, he probably couldn't think it was so loud. That was classic 12th man, like the old days. I had this feeling about this game with the youngster. Alex Smith would have been different but the rain could have hurt him due to his small hands. I hope the Hawks get a playoff game at the Clink.

I completely disagree. It was totally the 11 men on the field that did him in.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• Jazzhawk wrote:
    Seafan wrote:It was totally the 12th man that hurt him tonight. He couldn't run the offense, he probably couldn't think it was so loud. That was classic 12th man, like the old days. I had this feeling about this game with the youngster. Alex Smith would have been different but the rain could have hurt him due to his small hands. I hope the Hawks get a playoff game at the Clink.

I completely disagree. It was totally the 11 men on the field that did him in.

:th2thumbs:

Totally agree Jazz. We would've exposed Kaep anywhere.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Harbaugh thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. He's going to reel into the playoffs and look like a total jag. Way to go "genius". You may win the division, but WE OWN YOU NOW.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• Hawk Strap wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:
    Hawk Strap wrote:Who are you talking to?

Gotcha, Glove. But those limp dicks aren't coming around here for a while

No doubt brother...my Facebook has been flooded all year with Niners fans talking crap all season. Funny how they chose this week to get quiet. And were scared? Lol... And they still haven't commented since
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• From the little that I've seen of Kap, he looks like a primary read guy. People have to respect Gore, they have to respect the fact that Kap can run well, and he has some really good receivers.

Also, I think part of the reason he starts for them vs Captain Checkdown (AKA Alex Smith) is the fact that Kap is willing to put the ball out there and let his receiver make a play on the ball.

Tonight we took Gore away, put a little bit of pressure on Kap, and we must have done a good job on the primary read.

Long term, I hope Kap is good. I hope Wilson is better, but I want the NFC West to dominate. Rivalries are no fun without worthy advesaries...
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

• kaep's a good QB, but they wouldve had a better shot with smith in the game.. neither would have had a chance tonight, but i think AS would have gave them a better chance.... Kaep had all day to throw, and had a couple good ones., but man he floats the ball out there, gonna get his guys killed with that stuff... he is not on RW's level right now...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• I'm giving Bradley a ton of credit tonight. Seemed like the gameplan was to keep defenders in front of Kaepernick and let him throw against our secondary.

Result? Exposed.

Kaepernick is obviously at his best when he gets into the open field. He can make nice throws from the pocket, but there was zero consistency as a pocket passer and that's how we limited Kaepernick offensively. Late in the game guys were over-rushing the pocket and Kaepernick was able to step up without linemen in front of him and make throws on the move or tuck and run...that's what he needs to be effective.

Teams don't have our speed and our secondary (even without Browner, Thurmond, Tru) so this blueprint might not be universal, but we can do it again.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• So the "big bad boys" of the NFC now have a QB controversy going into week 17? Nice job Seahawks D!
    SoCalSeahawk
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information