Russell Wilson for Rookie of the Year

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Russell Wilson for Rookie of the Year
Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:54 pm
  • I think we have a winner. Not based on stats, but based on this:

    Packers, Patriots, Cowboys, 49ers, Vikings, Bears, and an record ass whooping at the Bills. No other rookie can boast that resume.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 14635
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


  • Image

    :thcoffee:
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    User avatar
    SE174
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1248
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
    Location: Spokane


  • Did anyone see rich eisons tweet?
    User avatar
    Joey13091
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 718
    Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:13 pm


  • He's two TDs away from breaking the record for rookie TD throws. If he gets that and doesn't win it then it is a bogus award anyway.
    Image Image
    User avatar
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2072
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
    Location: Marysville, WA


  • Sarlacc83 wrote:I think we have a winner. Not based on stats, but based on this:

    Packers, Patriots, Cowboys, 49ers, Vikings, Bears, and an record ass whooping at the Bills. No other rookie can boast that resume.


    You forgot the colossal ass whooping for the Tards as well.
    Tokadub wrote:I'm telling you guys Bennett is super overrated he's gonna be a piece of dino poo next season and I'm gonna LOL.
    User avatar
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2261
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
    Location: Oklahoma City


  • Joey13091 wrote:Did anyone see rich eisons tweet?

    No, what was it?
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 5819
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


  • He said he was all for rw for roy
    User avatar
    Joey13091
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 718
    Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:13 pm


  • Joey13091 wrote:Did anyone see rich eisons tweet?


    No, don't twitt. Please share.
    User avatar
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc
     
    Posts: 3903
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
    Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet


  • OkieHawk wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:I think we have a winner. Not based on stats, but based on this:

    Packers, Patriots, Cowboys, 49ers, Vikings, Bears, and an record ass whooping at the Bills. No other rookie can boast that resume.


    You forgot the colossal ass whooping for the Tards as well.


    I didn't forget it, so much as I didn't note it, because the defense, ST, and Lynch were responsible for most of that score. Trying to be somewhat objective.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 14635
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


  • Joey13091 wrote:Did anyone see rich eisons tweet?


    I missed it
    User avatar
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5310
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
    Location: Beaverton, Oregon


  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    OkieHawk wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:I think we have a winner. Not based on stats, but based on this:

    Packers, Patriots, Cowboys, 49ers, Vikings, Bears, and an record ass whooping at the Bills. No other rookie can boast that resume.


    You forgot the colossal ass whooping for the Tards as well.


    I didn't forget it, so much as I didn't note it, because the defense, ST, and Lynch were responsible for most of that score. Trying to be somewhat objective.


    Gotcha :thirishdrinkers:
    Tokadub wrote:I'm telling you guys Bennett is super overrated he's gonna be a piece of dino poo next season and I'm gonna LOL.
    User avatar
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2261
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
    Location: Oklahoma City




It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:01 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information