Running up the score against the Niners.

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • 49erFanFromPac wrote:
    Shaz wrote:I love the Rivalry between the Seahawks/Niners, it's a true rivalry given how both teams are built and how physical they play

As much as many Seahawk fans think their is a rivalry between the 49ers and Hawks..its not tue. Not until the Seahawks win a few Lombardi or 3 0r 4 or even 5 they will be not considered in the same class as the Steelers ,Cowboys and 49ers. The 49ers only rival these two teams..WIN ONE and be considered in this conversation. IM SORRY IF THAT HURTS!

No rivalry? Why are you here then?
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• 49erFanFromPac wrote:
    Shaz wrote:I love the Rivalry between the Seahawks/Niners, it's a true rivalry given how both teams are built and how physical they play

As much as many Seahawk fans think their is a rivalry between the 49ers and Hawks..its not tue. Not until the Seahawks win a few Lombardi or 3 0r 4 or even 5 they will be not considered in the same class as the Steelers ,Cowboys and 49ers. The 49ers only rival these two teams..WIN ONE and be considered in this conversation. IM SORRY IF THAT HURTS!

Don't be that guy please.... :roll:

The Hawks and Niners have the only defenses in the NFL that puts fear in other teams. They each have young and extremely talented QBs leading offenses that are coming in hot.... very hot. Yes the competition sucked, but the Hawks hung two 50 burgers on "professional" NFL franchises and the Niners just put up 40 on the Pats in weather that is very similar to Seattle right now.

If you can't see the rivalry that is building you are blind.

- Harbaugh vs Carroll
    - Kaep vs RW
    - Gore vs Lynch
    - Defense vs Defense

and every other battle going on between the lines. The stats have been reported between the two teams (read it earlier, look it up if you want), and they are eerily similar, on offense and defense.

I hope this rivalry continues for a long time.

:thirishdrinkers:

I still hate you all though
    Youngb
    NET Bench Warmer

• Run up the score, if the oppurtunity arises!

I relate teams Like Dallas, San Fran, Giants and Redskins all in one deep seeded pyscohological forced depression. It stems from a small child. I would come in from playing outdoors to the boring voice of Pat Summeral or who ever was calling a game that Sunday. My Father who was a rabid NFL Couch sleeper / snorer/ watcher .The smell of lousey meatloaf or or sloppy Joe in the kitchen. Ahh New York State. Getting too dark and too cold to stay out doors. Only one Television in the house and it belonged to the the snorter snorer and him alone on a Sunday.

All I wanted to do was watch anything other than those boring ass teams that could never seem to score more than 17 points a game. ( little did I know at the time, It was called defense ) But It didnt matter.I WAS BORED TO FREAKING DEATH!As I got older and was able to comprehend more about the sportI had a hard time picking a team that was NOT any of those. Buffalo was the logical choice since they were the home team.

The snorter said. BUFFALO? F them! Their QB is a bum! and they have no Defense! ( How he knew any of this I will never know. It must have come to him in his sleep) I never actually saw him attentivley watch any game. Okay.. So the Bills were out. I didnt want any of those snore fest teams. I believed that was why my father fell asleep. They bored him to death too!
    So, My search stopped there. Until one day I was looking at cards with my cousin. And there it was! The most horrible looking side ways bird with the silly eye! It had to be mine! I scooped up the Dave Brown card and said. THIS IS MY TEAM!

I took that card home and showed the snorter. He laughed and said." Well, Its not Buffalo!" Call me in twenty years when they make the playoffs! lol.
    HE HAD SOME SERIOUS INSIGHT, from all that sleep watching! But not enough brains to pick a team that wasnt the Vikes!

I totally forgot what the point was! Oh yeah. The 9ers BORE THE F OUT OF ME! I smell lousey meatloaf and hear snorts every time those teams grace my screen!

Here is to a good game Sunday. I expect a fight to the death!
    djb28
    NET Veteran

• Zebulon Dak wrote:Drop a 60 burger on em.

Unlikely, but wouldn't that be awesome? I'd rather see that in the post season.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• Tech Worlds wrote:They aren't the Cardinals or the Bills. We won't be running up the score on them.

:lol:
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• Take your medicine, Dom! :D
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:Take your medicine, Dom! :D

Wow! I didn't think we could do this!

How cool! Happy birthday Harbaugh!
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• 49erFanFromPac wrote:

it does sting a bit.. but i have no problem with this... it took 30+ years for SF to win their first one, so we have a little catching up to do for sure.. looks like we're headed in the right direction.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Yeah. "Sigh" I guess you're right. It is not a rivalry.
    P.S. I am rooting for SF to win in the playoffs. All the way until the Seahawks are in Candlestick. Oh yeah, baby. Gimme some Niners. Mmm..... ;) The topic of this thread will be relevant again. How much do we run up the score in the NFC championship game in Candlestick?
    DAMAGE FROM THE HARVIN DEBACLE RUNS DEEP FOR SEAHAWKS
    http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/10/22/ ... -seahawks/
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information