Bold Prediction

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Make a bold prediction for the game against the Whiners. This is not a prediction of who wins, it's a go hard or go home thread where you throw out your most unrealistic hope that has only a slight chance of happening.

Mine is that Seattle O line plays outstanding and not only do they keep Wilson from getting sacked a single time but they move the line and allow a team rush avg of over 5 yards a carry.

Now this might not seem that bold since we have avg about 10yds a carry lately but this is the niners defense we are facing and they are widely considered the #1 defense so if we can do both of those things I's be amazed ad last time we play in SF our line got manhandled.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":23ex8j5e said:
Kaepernick throws a minimum of 3 interceptions.

I really like this one. The hawks expose Kap for what he really is. a first year starter who has flaws. I wager that he accounts for 3 turnovers but mabye not all interceptions, he has fumbled a bit lately. It will be a tougher environment and tougher defense than he face in New England.

rjdriver

Reaction score
1 Harbaugh gets an unsportsmanlike flag for bitching about EVERYTHING

2. Niners burn through their second half timeouts in six minutes due to crowd noise. This will be essential in crunch time

The Grouch

Reaction score
The whiners fumble their first kick return which results in an immediate Seahawks touchdown... pandemonium ensues...

The whiners D gets tired of being man handled by BrenoG and start a fight to get him out of the game which is successfull, but as will be the case all day, he takes two of San Fran's defenders with him. Ok, maybe this isn't much of a stretch, but it would be fun to watch...

pinksheets

Reaction score
Colin Kaepernick announces his retirement during the post-game press conference.

Jim Harbaugh's disappointment angers Cthulhu, San Francisco is consumed in whole.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Turnover on Kaepernick's first series.

A d-lineman scores a touchdown.

Russell Throws for 3 TD's and has 5 or less incompletions.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Bruce, Clem and Scruggs live in the Whiner backfield from the first snap. They collect 3+ sacks a piece by the end of the 1st half. Harblaugh is incensed; he gets in the OL's face with such intensity that Iuputi pancakes him after getting sprayed in the face with heavily-frothed spittle. Not wanting the miss-out on the big boy action, Sopoaga does the same after a the 4th 90+yd TD drive by RW3.

NornIron

Reaction score
Wilson, last minute drive to win with a touchdown.

Aldon Smith to get no sacks

Earl Thomas int return

..i expect gifts and a ticket to a playoff game if I am correct (I'm just going to assume u will pay for my flights from Northern Ireland as well) :)

themunn

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1fzrhngv said:
Make a bold prediction for the game against the Whiners. This is not a prediction of who wins, it's a go hard or go home thread where you throw out your most unrealistic hope that has only a slight chance of happening.

Mine is that Seattle O line plays outstanding and not only do they keep Wilson from getting sacked a single time but they move the line and allow a team rush avg of over 5 yards a carry.

Now this might not seem that bold since we have avg about 10yds a carry lately but this is the niners defense we are facing and they are widely considered the #1 defense so if we can do both of those things I's be amazed ad last time we play in SF our line got manhandled.

Well Lynch has averaged 5+ yards per carry in the last 2 games against the 49ers
With Justin Smith out I'd be disappointed if we didn't match that.

Latest posts