Fine time to be sick.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Been nauseous for the past couple days. Finally woke up this morning and got violently ill. Yay!

WHY TODAY???!!?!?!

:pukeface:

I'm still going to try my ass off to make it. Temple is out for me but dammit, I'm going to be in my seat screaming with the 12th Man in the biggest game this team has had in years!!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Injury update: Aros is a game time decision.

Sounds to me like you have the very common allergic reaction to Haurbaugh. I suspect you'll get it all out of your system and be fine by the end of the 1st quarter when we're kicking his ass.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Aros":1ixms707 said:
Been nauseous for the past couple days. Finally woke up this morning and got violently ill. Yay!

WHY TODAY???!!?!?!

I'm still going to try my ass off to make it. Temple is out for me but dammit, I'm going to be in my seat screaming with the 12th Man in the biggest game this team has had in years!!

Two weeks ago I was vomiting and had explosive diarea during the game lol

I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAN :pukeface:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":3ch3xmae said:

WHY TODAY???!!?!?!

It is perfectly acceptable to puke on fortywhiner fans Todd, in fact it is encouraged. :)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
bellingerga":3qkvm007 said:

:lol:

That had to be awful..

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1q5p87s2 said:
Injury update: Aros is a game time decision.

Sounds to me like you have the very common allergic reaction to Haurbaugh. I suspect you'll get it all out of your system and be fine by the end of the 1st quarter when we're kicking his ass.
"Winning" right there! ^^^^^^

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Hey Todd, weren't you also a last minute DNP for the Detroit get together?

I think we need to start calling you Todd Thurmond. :les:

chris98251

Reaction score
Dysium 12 hour cough and sudefed, followed by alcohalic consumption for the aches and pain.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL, thanks for the laugh boys, I can use it.

Normally when I get the stomach flu it's a 12-hour fest of fun. Fortunately, I've only barfed once this morning and I haven't since (although I think I lost half my weight in fluids and everything I consummed yesterday) so I'm crossing my fingers it was a one-time deal and I can make the game. No vino for me today which is just as well. I want to be perfectly lucid when the Seahawks beat the 49ers.

Aros: Still questionable for the game. Hopefully will be upgraded to probable in the next few hours.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I had an epic game years ago when I was fighting off a cold and had been cold turkey on caffeine for two days for (you guessed it) an upcoming urine test... the 12 will lift you up! If I was horribly ill, there's no place I'd rather be than at the Clink in the rain with a beer in my hands... even with the splitting headache and chunks of brown and green mucus coming out of my throat...

grizbob

Reaction score
Aros":1esn0wy6 said:
LOL, thanks for the laugh boys, I can use it.

Normally when I get the stomach flu it's a 12-hour fest of fun. Fortunately, I've only barfed once this morning and I haven't since (although I think I lost half my weight in fluids and everything I consummed yesterday) so I'm crossing my fingers it was a one-time deal and I can make the game. No vino for me today which is just as well. I want to be perfectly lucid when the Seahawks beat the 49ers.

Aros: Still questionable for the game. Hopefully will be upgraded to probable in the next few hours.

Hang in there Todd, we need you :thirishdrinkers:

Mjolnir

Reaction score

I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAN :pukeface:[/quote]

You were at the game when this happened? Oh man...that would really really suck. But hats off to you for even going!!!! True die hard fan right there.

Hope you get better Aros. Sorry to hear about this.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Never underestimate the power of barf bags!

Go hard or stay home Aros! lol
I know I don't respond as well to sickness and hangover like I used to!

nanomoz

Reaction score
Take care of you godfodda!

I hope you can take some time off of work either way.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
Am I going to have to be the one to remind Aros that marijuana is legal in Seattle? If it can help my lady beat chemo, it can get you to the game.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hey, if you need someone to go to the game for you, I'm here for you man! LOL. (No seriously)

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was wondering when the offer to take my ticket off my hands was going to come up. :)

As long as my stomach doesn't take a turn for the worse, I can handle the queeziness...The lack of energy is what I'm wondering about if I can make it.

I have until 2pm to let the wife know if I'm a go. Otherwise (sorry fellas) she's taking her brother in my place.

grizbob

Reaction score
Aros":3upxf7g9 said:
I was wondering when the offer to take my ticket off my hands was going to come up. :)

As long as my stomach doesn't take a turn for the worse, I can handle the queeziness...The lack of energy is what I'm wondering about if I can make it.

I have until 2pm to let the wife know if I'm a go. Otherwise (sorry fellas) she's taking her brother in my place.

Get well my brutha :th2thumbs: